BY KLONDIKE

Klondike® Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

Now better chips!

Mint flavored light ice cream* with semi-sweet chocolate chips and a dark chocolate flavored coating.

Not a light food. *The light ice cream in this product has 60% less fat and 30% fewer calories than a range of full-fat ice creams. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

6-4 fl oz (118ml) bars/24 fl oz (708ml). see more...

Shelly S.
These come in more flavors , this is a great snackfor kids or adults come in a pack of 6 . Mint is one of are favorites . Delicious day or night ..
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I love Klondike bars. This one is ok but it seems like it's smaller or squished. I'm not sure if it was just the box I received but they were smaller then the normal bar. If you have a choice go for the original.
Alexandra B.
I love mint chocolate chip ice cream so I thought I'd enjoy this but it just came off very bland and boring. I didn't get much mint flavor. It just lacked in all aspects. I wouldn't buy it again.
Paras P.
I love this shit, the ice cream inside was great nice and smooth. I also enjoyed the outer shell, overall not the best flavor this company makes but if you enjoy mint chocolate grab this
I love mint flavor ice creams and this was one of them that was fairly delicious to me. It was as bad but I still enjoyed it very much.
Christina M.
Missoula, MT
I love mint chocolate and I love klondike bars...this was a match made in heaven! yum!!!!!!!!
jennifer.williams.501
Nickelsville
These ice cream bars are nasty! They have the worst taste ever. I would not eat another one if you paid me!
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
Heaven! Perfect cold treat when you are craving something sweet. I love the regular chocolate ones too!
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
My husband loves these. He eats them all the time. Even I do. And definitely recommend this ice cream their really good.
Gypsy M.
Mableton, GA
Mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice cream and Klondike made this spot on it is so good and creamy.