Klondike Krunch Ice Cream Bars 6 ct uploaded by Silvia C.

BY KLONDIKE

Klondike® Krunch Ice Cream Bar. see more...

• Why don't they make these with a different flavor ice cream.3 Answers
Sarah M.
I like these Klondike bars a lot better than the original Klondike bars. I think the Krunch pieces make it a lot better. Besides that element , it’s messy and breaks easily just like any other Klondike bar.
Jada H.
Bonaire, GA
These were very good! We enjoyed them as a midnight snack and they were very satisfying. Just a little messy though. I received these free to try in my Vox Box. Klondike Krunch Ice Cream Bars 6 ct
Jacqueline E.
Purchased at: Kroger
Is it weird that this is too much for me for one sitting? I do enjoy them but feel like I can never finish one but there is no way to save it. I enjoy the extra crunch
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Very yummy treat. Love the little crunch the she'll give, but doesn't overwhelm you with chocolate. The only downfall is that they melt quickly and tend to break into pieces while eating.
Catherine S.
Klondike for me is ice cream heaven!!! I just recently discovered this and OMG BEST ICE CREAM FLAVOR EVER!!! The vanilla for me is just regular/plain vanilla but what makes it great really is the krunchy chocolate that covers it! The two combined is a perfect match! Seriously guys, TRY ITTT!!!
Silvia C.
I got these because they were on sale. I was expecting a better flavor but I guess they were too sweet for me. The package has 6 sandwiches what is ideal for party snack on this summer or pool party for your kids.
Dulce S.
Fresno, CA
I like how this flavor got actual vanilla ice cream. Other flavors except the original tend to have flavored ice cream which tends to overwhelm me with how sweet they are. But the Krunch flavor is good sweet enough
Stacy F.
This is a great improvement on the original Klondike bar. You get the same classic chocolate and vanilla ice cream but now there's also a crunch factor. So good!
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
What would you do for a Klondike bar???? Love the ones with extra crunch. 1 bar 250 calories. Runs about $2.88. I typically purchase from target/Walmart/Kroger.
Angela C.
San Tan Valley
Purchased at: Safeway
Klondike ice cream bars are a classic ice cream bar my family enjoys on a regular basis. Nothing beats this thick, rich, and creamy ice cream bar!
Debbie S.
Gulfport, MS
Why don't they make these with a different flavor ice cream.

Walmart