BY KLONDIKE

Klondike® Reese's Ice Cream Bar.
Made with milk chocolate.
Peanut Butter Cups.®. see more...

• Does the Reesie's taste good with this? I would expect it to tast...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Klondike Ice cream flavor?4 Answers
Klondike Ice Cream Bar Reese's - 6 CT
  • "It tasted pretty good but its not the best peanut butter ice cream I've tasted, still love the fact that their in ice cream sandwich form thou" in 4 reviews
  • "Had these before and they are delicious, but you have to be in the mood for peanut butter. " in 3 reviews
  • "The ice cream was smooth and creamy as usual, and the chocolate coating was delicious!" in 1 review
  • "This chocolaty, peanut butter goodness is the best thing that's ever been inside my mouth!" in 1 review
Raquel K.
I love peanut butter so I was very excited to find these. They are my favorite flavor of all of the Klondike bars on the market. They have a great peanut butter flavor so they satisfy my cravings. I will not buy any other flavors of Klonike bars now that I have discovered these!
Isamar L.
I love peanut butter Reese's so i was excited to try these out . I found them in walmart. It was love at first bite ! If you love peanut butter i recommend you buy these !
Anna B.
Enosburg Fls, VT
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite Klondike flavors! It is well done and true to Reese .
Rolonda F.
New Brunswick, NJ
Foodie Expert
I recently stumbled upon these on a trip to the grocery store. I was really excited to find them because I love treats that have the Reese's flavor. These bars did not disappoint! The Klondike shell with delicious peanut butter flavored ice cream is a winning combination.
Tara N.
Foodie Expert
I love Klondike bars, and I love Reese's so this is a pretty great combo. That being said, it is not the greatest the peanut butter ice cream on its own. The chocolate shell adds a great crunch. I would recommend anyone who loves a peanut butter chocolate combo to try it out.
Terra H.
Foodie Expert
Just bought these and tried them they are delightful! They do not disappoint. They are the perfect amount of ice cream and chocolate. Ice cream chocolate and Reese's in a little bar. It's perfectly made!
Brittany M.
Tulsa, OK
I received a coupon in the mail from influenster to try any Klondike bar ice cream for FREE!! I decided to use my coupon on the Reese's, since Reese's candy is one of my favorites. I was definitely not disappointed! These chocolate cover Reese's flavored ice cream bars are addicting and very good! I would purchase this product again.
Miriam D.
Phoenix, AZ
I've grown up with Klondike bars, and those catchy songs that were played on t.v. I was excited once I saw that there was such a thing being sold. I've bought some and they have forever stolen my heart. This chocolaty, peanut butter goodness is the best thing that's ever been inside my mouth!
Felicia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Foodie Expert
I got a coupon from Influenster for a free box of Klodike Bars. I picked up the Reese's flavors since I LOVE Reese's. The ice cream was smooth and creamy as usual, and the chocolate coating was delicious!
Nicole W.
Panama City Beach, FL
I am not a fan of regular Klondike bars but these Reeses flavored ones are too die for!!! They taste just like real Reeses peanut butter but are not overpowered by peanut butter. A good choice for that sweet tooth :)
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
What is your favorite Klondike Ice cream flavor?
Margaret F.
Does the Reesie's taste good with this? I would expect it to taste funny