BY KLONDIKE #32 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Klondike® Reese's Ice Cream Bar.
Made with milk chocolate.
Peanut Butter Cups.®. see more...

• Does the Reesie's taste good with this? I would expect it...2 Answers
  • Do you really taste the reeses?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite Klondike Ice cream flavor?4 Answers
Klondike Ice Cream Bar Reese's - 6 CT
  • "It tasted pretty good but its not the best peanut butter ice cream I've tasted, still love the fact that their in ice cream sandwich form thou" in 4 reviews
  • "Had these before and they are delicious, but you have to be in the mood for peanut butter. " in 3 reviews
  • "This chocolaty, peanut butter goodness is the best thing that's ever been inside my mouth!" in 1 review
  • "The ice cream was smooth and creamy as usual, and the chocolate coating was delicious!" in 1 review
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
A favorite! Great flavor and texture. Usually available at Target, Walmart and in BOGO at Publix, different flavors available. Usually comes as a 6 pack, 230 calories per serving. Get it !
Rachel M.
I had a sugar tooth super bad so I picked up these from my local Martins and I was surprisingly disappointed. They were not terrible but they weren't the best. They just tasted like a plain old Klondike bar. They were good but needed more peanut butter!
Rolonda F.
New Brunswick, NJ
I recently stumbled upon these on a trip to the grocery store. I was really excited to find them because I love treats that have the Reese's flavor. These bars did not disappoint! The Klondike shell with delicious peanut butter flavored ice cream is a winning combination.
Terra H.
Just bought these and tried them they are delightful! They do not disappoint. They are the perfect amount of ice cream and chocolate. Ice cream chocolate and Reese's in a little bar. It's perfectly made!
Raquel K.
I love peanut butter so I was very excited to find these. They are my favorite flavor of all of the Klondike bars on the market. They have a great peanut butter flavor so they satisfy my cravings. I will not buy any other flavors of Klonike bars now that I have discovered these!
Brittany M.
Tulsa, OK
I received a coupon in the mail from influenster to try any Klondike bar ice cream for FREE!! I decided to use my coupon on the Reese's, since Reese's candy is one of my favorites. I was definitely not disappointed! These chocolate cover Reese's flavored ice cream bars are addicting and very good! I would purchase this product again.
Tara N.
I love Klondike bars, and I love Reese's so this is a pretty great combo. That being said, it is not the greatest the peanut butter ice cream on its own. The chocolate shell adds a great crunch. I would recommend anyone who loves a peanut butter chocolate combo to try it out.
Miriam D.
Phoenix, AZ
I've grown up with Klondike bars, and those catchy songs that were played on t.v. I was excited once I saw that there was such a thing being sold. I've bought some and they have forever stolen my heart. This chocolaty, peanut butter goodness is the best thing that's ever been inside my mouth!
Felicia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I got a coupon from Influenster for a free box of Klodike Bars. I picked up the Reese's flavors since I LOVE Reese's. The ice cream was smooth and creamy as usual, and the chocolate coating was delicious!
Isamar L.
I love peanut butter Reese's so i was excited to try these out . I found them in walmart. It was love at first bite ! If you love peanut butter i recommend you buy these !
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
What is your favorite Klondike Ice cream flavor?
Margaret F.
Does the Reesie's taste good with this? I would expect it to taste funny
Veronica S.
Do you really taste the reeses?