BY KLONDIKE #4 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Klondike® Reese's Ice Cream Bar.
Made with milk chocolate.
Peanut Butter Cups.®. see more...

• Does the Reesie's taste good with this? I would expect it...2 Answers
  • Do you really taste the reeses?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Klondike Ice cream flavor?4 Answers
Klondike Ice Cream Bar Reese's - 6 CT

Start your review of Klondike Ice Cream Bar Reese's - 6 CT!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It tasted pretty good but its not the best peanut butter ice cream I've tasted, still love the fact that their in ice cream sandwich form thou" in 4 reviews
  • "Had these before and they are delicious, but you have to be in the mood for peanut butter. " in 3 reviews
  • "This chocolaty, peanut butter goodness is the best thing that's ever been inside my mouth!" in 1 review
  • "The ice cream was smooth and creamy as usual, and the chocolate coating was delicious!" in 1 review
Lilly H.
Little Valley
This is another of my fiancé’s favorites ice cream choices. It’s the same dilemma as the blue bunny in the sense that if it’s one sale or is the only brand and flavor there at the time of purchase he’ll splurge. But, for the most part he doesn’t like to spend the type of money these brands charge.
Lexi M.
Depew
I really enjoy these a lot. When I splurge I turn to these bars. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to be one. There is not alternatives to these. They are the best and unique. They are just so delicious I crave them.! I will be buying these again
Alexis O.
Sheridan
Whenever I use to go to my grannies before she passed we would always watch her favorite TV shows and eat a Reese’s Klondike bar, that or some other type of ice cream. But usually the Reese’s bar. Not a lot of people like peanut butter, but for those who do this is a delicious treat
Kristin P.
Carbondale, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids, husband and I love these. Taste is great. They go fast in our house.( My husband is a peanut butter cup lover lol) I also like the wrapping paper they're in. It's not flimsy and cheap feeling.
Ashley O.
Papillion
The Reese’s Klondike bar is by far my favorite type! It’s such a peanut butter lovers dream! The crunchy outer coating is a fun way to break into the treat! Anyone who loves peanut butter will love this treat! Definitely recommend this!Klondike Ice Cream Bar Reese's - 6 CT
Janice P.
Charles City
These are very tasty! The ice cream is sweet and creamy and the chocolate is just enough to give it a nice milk chocolate crunch without overpowering the vanilla. I have bought these many times and the only complaint I have is they'd be better on a stick so your fingers don't get messy by the time your done eating one.
Tiffany B.
I received a free coupon for testing purposes and picked the peanut butter cup original Klondike bars. Chocolate and peanut where can you go wrong. While they were delish as a summer treat I do wish there was more of a peanut butter flavor. I would definitely buy again as my boyfriend loves them.
Annette J.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Costco
I love these Klondike bars they are so delicious I love Reese's candy so to have it as a ice cream bar I love these if u like Reese's candy u would love these I highly recommend these bars u won't be disappointed at all an they are affordable u can find these at your super market
Tory A.
Elko
These Klondike Ice Cream bars with Reese's in them mix two of my favorite things together, Ice Cream and Reese's! Sometimes I like to indulge myself and these are a go to snack for those occasions. They are also a great rescue on those hot summer days!
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
If you love reese's and klondike then this is the choice for you. I love how easy it is to just fold down the wrapper and eat with minimal cleanup needed. Great for those summer months when you just want to relax by the pool with some good cool snacks.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
What is your favorite Klondike Ice cream flavor?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Do you really taste the reeses?
Margaret F.
Does the Reesie's taste good with this? I would expect it to taste funny