BY KLONDIKE

Klondike® Double Chocolate Ice Cream Bar. see more...

Nichelle P.
Deltona
Cream of the crop when it comes to ice cream sandwiches. If you havent already guessed it-YES i love chocolate! Actually very affordable ive been eating these since i was a kid. I would definitely recommend this product to any chocolate lovers out there. Only way they could improve in my opinion? A thicker outer chocolate shell!!!
Megan C.
Joplin, MO
How can you go wrong with chocolate? The crunchy outer coating gives it that perfect crunch! The ice cream is so creamy and delicious, it makes me the perfect sized dessert. I would definitely recommend!
Samantha C.
Stonewood , WV
I'm not a fan of ice cream at all but this is the only kind I will eat, good enough that you'd do almost anything for them lol 😏 Chocolate and reese's are the best tasting in my opinion.
Christina R.
Steger , IL
I got the double chocolate bars with my coupon. They didn't last even 5 mins in my house. Everyone devoured them. They were filled with a creamy chocolate ice cream and covered with more chocolate. Definitely my family's new favorite.
Caitlin S.
Kissimmee, FL
I rarely eat chocolate things because it's not my favorite but Klondike bars are def on the top of my list for ice cream! I think I just love the shell with the ice cream inside. Perfect and can eat as an on-the-go snack!
Laura M.
Arlington, VA
Klondike bars are a classic and this flavor proves that. It has a nice chocolate flavor without being too overwhelming. The ice cream inside is smooth and delicious. It also provides that classic Klondike crunch when you bite into it.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
My mom will always buy Klondike bars for out family to enjoy and double chocolate has become our favorite. They are a great cold treat for the hot days coming up.
Cailey M.
Manhattan, KS
These are very good ice cream bars! It has a very rich flavor and are not too messy. My complaint is that it is almost too rich, but overall very good.
Kat S.
This is my FAVORITE dessert. I love the outside, but I am a chocolate addict. Seriously the consistency of the ice cream makes this so goooooood!
Lauren W.
Emporia, KS
Simple yet so delicious! A refreshing treat with a nice crunch from the chocolate coating. We cant keep these in our freezer for long!