Klondike® Heath™ Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Ellenyar B.Klondike® Heath™ Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Ellenyar B.

BY KLONDIKE #43 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Heath™ flavored ice cream* with milk chocolate flavored coating and Heath™ toffee pieces, artificial flavor added. see more...

Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
I don't eat much ice cream but I have tried this and it's amazing. It's now the only Klondike bars I'll buy.
Erica S.
They are ok. Not enough toffee flavor for me. It didn't taste as much like a Heath Bar as I would had liked.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
These are alright It wouldn't be my first choice but I like to eat them every once in a while
jennifer.williams.501
Nickelsville
Very good ice cream! What is the best part is the Heath bar!!!:) Best ice cream bar EVER!
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
These are pretty good ice creams. Definably one of the better selections from Klondike.
Kristy B.
These are AMAZING! I love Heath, I love Klondike bars and together they are magic! 😍
Tammy R.
Barboursville, VA
THESE ARE SO GOOD. my 3 yr old son and I shared one earlier today. It was his first Klondike bar. He is now a big fan.
ashley k.
Do you know any recipes using these??