Klondike® Heath™ Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Ellenyar B.Klondike® Heath™ Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Ellenyar B.

BY KLONDIKE #59 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Heath™ flavored ice cream* with milk chocolate flavored coating and Heath™ toffee pieces, artificial flavor added. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sophie H.
Madison, NH
My favorite summer treat. Klondike bars are one of my favorite frozen treats, the heath bar has always been my favorite. But I still love to try the new flavors they release. They offer a nice chocolate crunch while the inside is creamy delicious ice cream.
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
Sometimes you need to just keep the classic the classics. I was a fan of the Heath Klondike bars, prefer the candy. I get it's cool to make candy bars into ice cream but I would prefer them separate.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Let's just say I love all of the Klondike ice cream bars, but when you add a Heath bar to the mix! Wow. These are so good! If you love klondike bars and toffee, you will love these!
Yvonne C.
Insert Homer Simpson drooling sound here.... these things are so yummy. Abs that added crunch! Excuse me while I drive to the store and pick a few of these boxes up
Kasi J.
Hornsby, TN
If you like toffee, chocolate and ice cream, you will probably like these! Like most klondike bars the do tend to melt a bit before you get done, but its worth it!
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
The ice crème is delicious and the Heath pieces in the chocolate coating are delicious. My only complaint is how messy this is, it's not really a hands-only treat, it's better to eat it in a bowl with a spoon.
Morgaine G.
One of my favorite chocolate bars mixes with ice cream so it's the best of both worlds. It's amazing and the chocolate balances out the ice cream perfect
Latonya D.
Euclid, OH
O my goodness! Two of my favorite things in one. Ice cream and a heath english toffee candy bar. What do you get? Something unexplainable delicious!
Veronica S.
I love these ice cream bars! They are super tastey and the perfect size. I love health bar with my ice cream and this is great! These are delicious!
ashley k.
These are so yummy. I mean, the commercial pretty says it all What would you do for a Klondike bar...the better question is what wouldn't you do??
ashley k.
Do you know any recipes using these??