BY KLONDIKE

Heath™ flavored ice cream* with milk chocolate flavored coating and Heath™ toffee pieces, artificial flavor added. see more...

Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport , CT
I was so excited when I received a vox box from Influenster from Klondike and I got a free coupon to get any Klondike ice cream and I chose Heath and all I can say is Delicious! If you have not tried this, definitely you should.
Siobhan R.
Lakeland, FL
Got these to try and i was so disappointed, they were more like cream than ice cream, melted way too quickly I found myself rushing to eat it before I had runny goop all over the place. Also didn't think much for the taste of the "ice cream" itself very bland. For these reasons I wouldn't purchase in future I'll go with something with taste & that I can enjoy without melting so fast.
Elena L.
Harleyville, SC
By far the BEST ice cream. My go to and always my favorite craving. 🤤 they’re so delicious and I looooove them so much. They’re the best flavor Klondike offers. I definitely recommend these for everyone. Just try not to wait too long to get them from the store to the freezer so you can enjoy them right away.
Nicole H.
Low key the best Klondike bars, the Heath adds an extra crunch. However, my one complaint is how it becomes messy and difficult to eat as you're close to finishing it - the shell slides right off the ice cream and you can end up with a sticky mess on your hands
Amber B.
Columbus, IN
I absolutely love these baby's! They taste just like a great bat but with delicious vanilla bean ice cream inside. The shell any too thin or too thick. Is perfect for bring into and getting the satisfying crunch. I'm not a big ice cream person but I'm obsessed with these.
Marina B.
Roseville, CA
Just bought these a couple days ago and are almost done with them! These are so delicious. Love the toffee flavor in here and the nutty bits. These are great while not being too sweet.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
I really like these Heath Klondike Bars taste absolutely delicious. They are my favorite and they are good on a hot day, or as a late night snack. I would recommend these to all my family and friends. These are amazing Ice Cream Bars and if you like Heath Bars these are for you
Kim K.
Irving, TX
If you love Heath bars, you will love these Klondike bars. They are like the original Klondike bars but the chocolate coating has bits of Heath toffee mixed in. YUM! The only think I didn't like is that the coating is not as thick as it is on the original bars so it began to fall apart before we finished eating it. BUT....they are awesome & we'll definitely buy them again!
Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
Klondike Heath ice cream bars are so good I love them more than I love the original Klondike ice cream bars. I think if you like the Heath candy bar then you would like this and if you don't like Heath candy bars because it's too hard this ice cream bar is not to hard the chocolate seems a little hard but it's not.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
My mom would get these when I was a kid and hide them in the very back of the freeze so I wouldn't see them because they were her favorite. What she never seemed to remember was that they were also my favorite and, therefore, I was always on the lookout! I love the crunchy shell and creamy, sweet ice cream. A summer staple in my household!
ashley k.
Do you know any recipes using these??

Walmart