BY KLONDIKE

Heath™ flavored ice cream* with milk chocolate flavored coating and Heath™ toffee pieces, artificial flavor added. see more...

Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
Klondike Heath ice cream bars are so good I love them more than I love the original Klondike ice cream bars. I think if you like the Heath candy bar then you would like this and if you don't like Heath candy bars because it's too hard this ice cream bar is not to hard the chocolate seems a little hard but it's not.
Sophie H.
Madison, NH
My favorite summer treat. Klondike bars are one of my favorite frozen treats, the heath bar has always been my favorite. But I still love to try the new flavors they release. They offer a nice chocolate crunch while the inside is creamy delicious ice cream.
Ellen H.
This is my favorite Klondike bar! I love the texture and taste of the milk chocolate and the Heath with the vanilla ice cream. It's so sweet and yummy, I eat them as special treats after a long day at work.
Kristy B.
These are AMAZING! I love Heath, I love Klondike bars and together they are magic! 😍
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
I really like these Heath Klondike Bars taste absolutely delicious. They are my favorite and they are good on a hot day, or as a late night snack. I would recommend these to all my family and friends. These are amazing Ice Cream Bars and if you like Heath Bars these are for you
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
These are the best of the Klondike bars. They beat out even the originals, which rarely happens. Just enough heath to know its there without being overbearing. The vanilla ice cream in the center is pretty much perfect. Plus the individual wrapping means I'm going to stop at just one...for now.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
If you love Heath bars, you will love these Klondike bars. They are like the original Klondike bars but the chocolate coating has bits of Heath toffee mixed in. YUM! The only think I didn't like is that the coating is not as thick as it is on the original bars so it began to fall apart before we finished eating it. BUT....they are awesome & we'll definitely buy them again!
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
My mom would get these when I was a kid and hide them in the very back of the freeze so I wouldn't see them because they were her favorite. What she never seemed to remember was that they were also my favorite and, therefore, I was always on the lookout! I love the crunchy shell and creamy, sweet ice cream. A summer staple in my household!
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
I don't treat myself to ice cream as often, but in my younger days when I could eat anything and stay skinny, I ate a lot of it. The chocolate covering is very thin but it is tasty. The vanilla is of the good quality. It reminds me of Russian vanilla which cannot be compared to any other or so I remember....
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Let's just say I love all of the Klondike ice cream bars, but when you add a Heath bar to the mix! Wow. These are so good! If you love klondike bars and toffee, you will love these!
ashley k.
Do you know any recipes using these??