BY KLONDIKE

Klondike® Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars.
Thick chocolatey shell.
Artificially flavored vanilla light with dark chocolate flavored coating.
6 4.5 fl oz (133ml)/27 fl oz (798ml).
Not a light food**.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content. see more...

crystal c.
crystal c.
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate I cream and I love Klondike bars. This works out when I feel like being bad in the middle of the night.
Foodie Expert
If you chocolate and in cream in a sandwich form, where is a good snack for you. I do love this product and do recommend this product to everyone.
Candice S.
Candice S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I have always loved klondike, and I was skeptical about the dark chocolate. But it was actually VERY good! The dark chocolate wasn't too bitter (like some kinds are) and it wasn't bland either. It was perfect! The only thing I wish they would fix about the Klondike bars is making the bottoms a bit thicker so it won't melt so fast while you're trying to eat it.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
What's not to like; ice cream and chocolate! The dark chocolate is even healthier for you. I love the way the chocolate cracks into the ice cream. It is one of my guilty pleasures! Everyone should enjoy! I also love the individual servings!
Irene R.
Irene R.
So good!! It's the perfect amount of ice cream and chocolate! My whole family loves these ice creams and especially the Dark chocolate!
Do you like them?