BY KLONDIKE

Klondike® Choco Taco® Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sugar Taco Cones - 4 PK .
Peanut butter flavored light ice cream* with a peanut buttery swirl in a sugar taco with milk chocolate flavored coating. Artificial flavor added.
Not a light food. *The light ice cream in this product has 65% less fat and 35% fewer calories than a range of full-fat ice creams. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
4 - 3.5 fl oz (103ml) tacos. see more...

Klondike Choco Taco Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sugar Taco Cones - 4 PK
  • "Omg i love choco tacos best ice cream treat everas a kid and as an adult its a guilty pleasure" in 2 reviews
  • "I remember many years ago when they used to sell them at Taco Bell." in 1 review
  • "They take me back to childhood chasing the ice cream truck for one." in 1 review
Melody S.
Foodie Expert
These were SO good and I'm not even a big chocolate fan. My only complaint was that the cone was a little soggy.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
I love eating Choco tacos. They are so good and I love that it is chocolatey and crunchy. If I could change one thing about this product I would put it on the stick. Because I hate using my hands to eat it because I get so messy LOL
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
These were a childhood favorite of mine, I remember getting them from the ice cream truck all the time, They're delicious and like a built in waffle "cone" the crunch is great and the taste is perfect. I would definitely buy it again.
Simone W.
Ll buy thesew for myself, by the time I go to get me one they're gone! Family loves them and so do I. i suggest you buy two boxes if you have a family. if its just you STILL buy two boxes BUT don't over indulge. you'll get a tummy ache.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I love these so much! I remember many years ago when they used to sell them at Taco Bell. I shouldn't keep these in the house, because they are so good!
Eva M.
Waterbury, CT
As if the classic version doesn't bring childhood nostalgic memories, this peanut butter version takes the flavor up 10 notches!! So divine!!
Michaela C.
Owasso, OK
Mmm. These are the best. Any kind of Choco Tacos are amazing! Anytime I buy them, I only get one and then my boyfriend eats them all!
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
Foodie Expert
These are the best! So sweet and tasty. One of my favorite treats! We used to be able to buy these in school and everyone always saved up!
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I like the origional choco taco better, but this one was delicious. i am not a huge fan of peanut butter.
Lindsey B.