Food & SnacksFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesIce Cream NoveltiesKlondike
Choco Taco Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sugar Taco Cones - 4 PK

Klondike Choco Taco Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sugar Taco Cones - 4 PK

Klondike® Choco Taco® Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sugar Taco Cones - 4 PK .
Peanut butter flavored light ice cream* with a peanut buttery swirl in a sugar taco with milk chocolate flavored coating. Artificial flavor added.
Not a light food. *The light ice cream in this product has 65% less fat and 35% fewer calories than a range of full-fat ice creams. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
4 - 3.5 fl oz (103ml) tacos.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Klondike Choco Taco Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sugar Taco Cones - 4 PK!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Omg i love choco tacos best ice cream treat everas a kid and as an adult its a guilty pleasurein reviews
I remember many years ago when they used to sell them at Taco Bell.in reviews
They take me back to childhood chasing the ice cream truck for one.in reviews
Klondike Choco Taco Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sugar Taco Cones - 4 PK uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
it wasn't my first time purshase but it reminded me from childhood and waiting for ice cream truck wandering off at neighbors somehow ordered same exactly like that purshase. it's one of my favorite. highly recommended and good quality. #iceicebaby 💙
Frisco, TX
Don't try these if you're not okay with being totally addicted for the rest of your life. Haha it's genuis, a ice cream taco!
Warminster, PA
It’s Chaco Taco.. must I say more then that? Chocolate and ice scream in a Taco shape it’s doesn’t get any better then that. I would definitely recommend this.
Martinsburg, WV
These are a favorite in my home. My husband and I both love these ice cream treats! We try and buy them on sale and often buy a couple of boxes when they are on sale. I highly recommend these ice cream goodies! We’ll continue to buy them!
Fort Knox, KY
These are so delicious. If you love chocolate and peanut butter you’re going to love these. The crispy waffle taco shell make these even better in my opinion as it adds some crunch and much needed texture to your ice cream.
Seneca, SC
Oh I love choco tacos! This is the best ice cream ever. Makes me super nostalgic and happy.
Houma, LA
Not my favorite. Thought I would love them because I love the cones like these but they are not that great.
Grand Blanc, MI
Wow don't love them ?? Lol they have a great teast I love thr cone haha I like that they have nuts and no nuts
I live the flavor of the ice cream and chocolate, but I wish that they added more of the swirl flavoring and chocolate.
New Albany, IN
These remind me of my childhood! I used to get them as a snack at my local pool when my parents would take me, and struggled to find them once I got older. They’re so delicious and give me so much nostalgia!

Looking for your answer?