BY KLONDIKE #69 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Klondike® Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream Bar see more...

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I love these so much. Salty and sweet is by far my favorite and the nice crunch from the pretzel is also pretty great. I don't recommend eating these all the time due to calories and they aren't the cheapest ice creams going. The only thing I don't like about these is the fact some packs have hardly and pretzels and others are loaded.
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Best flavor of all time! This is my absolute favorite Klondike flavor! It's very similar to Heath but has a more appealing texture! Try these! You will not regret if you love a salty/sweet combo.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
My guilty pleasure! I've convinced myself that ice cream isn't as bad as other junk (haha) so this is my go to sweet snack. I always have it in my house and couldn't shake that sweet tooth without it!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Klondike caramel pretzel ice cream bars are heavenly. They are on par with the quality you have come to expect to get from Klondike bars and the flavors and ratio of the different flavors is out of this world AMAZING!!!
Amanda E.
I usually just like Klondike bars.. but I love these! They are so good! They are by far the best Klondikes I've ever had and they have just the right mixture of sweet and salty
SALLY M.
I actually thought it tasted a bit like the Heath Klondike just a bit sweeter. I love the both of them. Klondike has a amazing chocolate shell. So hard to eat just one.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA
I have tried Klondike bars before and I always enjoy them. I must say Klondike caramel and pretzel is out of this world good!! It was hard to find in my area but once I found it Iam hooked!
Shakanah D.
Cleveland, OH
This ice cream is so good you have to try different flavors to see which one you like but I tried a lot of them and didn't find one that wasn't that good
D M.
I bought the Klondike caramel pretzel ice cream to try if I would like, it's not bad but it's not for me,I love the original Klondike the best.
Brie L.
I love these! Super hard to only eat one lol. The chocolate is so good and the ice cream is so creamy. Love when I find these on sale.
Jennifer M.
These look so good but I've never seen them in a store! Where can I find them?!
Brie L.
What would you do for a Klondike Bar?