Klein's Naturals Dry Roasted Salted Pumpkin Seeds uploaded by Tiffany O.

BY KLEIN'S NATURAL FOODS #91 in Nuts & Seeds

• What kind of healthy vitamins do you get from these?1 Answers
  • Do these taste like they are from scratch .. or just like the ones ...3 Answers
  • Are these as good as making them from scratch? 5 Answers
Klein's Naturals Dry Roasted Salted Pumpkin Seeds
  • "This are so good I love pumpkin seeds they are delicious and great snack just the perfect taste" in 1 review
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Environmentalist Expert
I love roasted, salted pumpkin seeds in the fall after the pumpkins have been carved. However, that was when I still had kids at home to carve and clean them! This way, I get the best with no mess! They are so good for, and a great switch up from popcorn for an evening treat!
Helen R.
Helen R.
The snack more healthy, treatment always buy snack healthy to feed my child, away a little sweet but it is difficult because in my house love all the goodies, but to vary this is delicious, I love the seeds could eat this every day without tiring me, this brand is very good
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Environmentalist Expert
I absolutely love these! They are so delicious. Pumpkin seeds are healthy and the roasted salt flavor makes them 10x better. If you see this at your local grocery store try them out. The taste is perfection.
I love healthy snacking and this is the best way to do it.
Tina S.
Tina S.
I love pumpkin seeds I like to eat them just out of the container or on a salad. You can also bake them for a few I nuts and get that flavor popping again. They are very good for you and they come in this container that can go any where without spilling.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
I'm a huge sunflower seed person and these pumpkin seeds are just as delicious when you're wanting some change. Pro's... they taste amazing... Con's... they're addicting haha. You won't want to put them down... especially if you're on a road trip
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Not sure how these particular ones taste but I generally love pumpkin seeds and I really hope that these ones are healthy ones because I really like healthy organic products I'm not sure I have to check it out and see
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
Pumpkin seeds are so tasty! To me they taste like popcorn a little bit! These are an awesome on the go snack, and they give me a perfect little burst of energy! I got these at Krogers and they were pretty inexpensive!
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
Environmentalist Expert
I love to snack on these. They are extra salty and you can taste the roasted flavor. I always crave them around fall. They are pretty easy to make, but these taste so much different than mine have ever come out.
Britanie V.
Britanie V.
I don't usually eat pumpkin seeds but these are literally the perfect snack when you need something crunchy. These would be really good to add to salads or any dish where you wanted that extra crunch factor.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I like to mix pumpkin seeds and raisins and sunflower seeds together. It is almost like trail mix so good. I add dried fruit to add the sweet component without using chocolates. Unfortunately I am allergic.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
What is it?
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , ny
Anyone tried making a trail mix with these?!!
Diamond  S.
Diamond S.
Jong this looks so good!! Is it as good as it looks?
Virgínia E.