Klein's Naturals Dry Roasted Salted Pumpkin Seeds uploaded by Tiffany O.

BY KLEIN'S NATURAL FOODS

• Pumpkin seeds to be quite expensive I want to know if the...9 Answers
  • What kind of healthy vitamins do you get from these?1 Answers
  • Do these taste like they are from scratch .. or just like...3 Answers
Klein's Naturals Dry Roasted Salted Pumpkin Seeds
  • "This are so good I love pumpkin seeds they are delicious and great snack just the perfect taste" in 1 review
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
My boys love pumpkin seeds. Which is a great healthy snack for both of them. It gives them a great pick me up during ball games. It's super cheap for a big bag. I even like the taste of them. Costco sells several a different brands of pumpkin seeds to try too.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
My dad looovveess pumpkin seeds- got these for him since he needs healthy snacks lol he loved them so ordering more! Just wish they weren't so salted - he can't have much salt but they can be rinsed so it's all good!
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
I love pumpkin seeds! They're a really great snack. I usually make my own in the fall when it's easy to get pumpkins but for the other times of the year these are a great option! Much healthier than snacking on chips!
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
my mom loves these in her salad or just plain roasted it is her favorite type of snack, they are so good better than the bagged type they did meet my expectations very affordable
Nicole M.
Whenever I try to make my own pumpkin seeds they always turn out like junk. I choose to buy pumpkin seeds now and these are so tasty sometimes I do like flavored pumpkin seeds but you can't go wrong with salted classic.
Haley P.
Kingston
Pumpkin seeds are really good. I tried them for the first time yesterday. It’s better with salt on them. It’s a good little snack to have and it’s good for you. You could even carve a pumpkin and make them yourself
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
These pumpkin seeds are awesome due to the size of the packaging. When I first started incorporating pumpkin seeds into my diet I was amazed on how small the bags / packaging is. Really great for resealing also ! Don't even need to transfer into a jar !
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
I'm a huge sunflower seed person and these pumpkin seeds are just as delicious when you're wanting some change. Pro's... they taste amazing... Con's... they're addicting haha. You won't want to put them down... especially if you're on a road trip
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I absolutely love these! They are so delicious. Pumpkin seeds are healthy and the roasted salt flavor makes them 10x better. If you see this at your local grocery store try them out. The taste is perfection.
I love healthy snacking and this is the best way to do it.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I love roasted, salted pumpkin seeds in the fall after the pumpkins have been carved. However, that was when I still had kids at home to carve and clean them! This way, I get the best with no mess! They are so good for, and a great switch up from popcorn for an evening treat!
Andrea A.
What is it?
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Anyone tried making a trail mix with these?!!
Diamond  S.
Jong this looks so good!! Is it as good as it looks?
Virgínia E.