BY KLEIN'S NATURALS

Klein's Naturals Almonds Dry Roasted Unsalted
  • "I buy these often and take them as a healthy snack throughout the day." in 2 reviews
  • "Much better then munching on some candy or chips." in 1 review
  • "great healthy snack to have at work or on the go." in 1 review
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love unsalted almonds. They make great on the go snacks especially as a college student I tend to have a bit of anxiety with homework etc.. I love eating this while getting my work done instead of eating chips or cookies.
Omniah R.
Omniah R.
Foodie Expert
I bought these for my father in law who loves almonds, and he absolutely loved them, i have to keep them stocked.
Mara B.
Mara B.
New Haven, CT
I love these nuts!!! They are yummy, not to much per bowl. They go great in cereal.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Elizabethtown, IN
These unsalted almonds are a great snack For any occasion. Especially if you're on the go. I just toss them in my bag and grab them when I'm hungry.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Meriden, CT
I love these almonds. great healthy snack to have at work or on the go. so much better then candy
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
The easiest and healthiest way I have found to add more fat into my diet. I love to eat these with a banana or apple.
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
I love unsalted almonds, they are delicious and healthy, and easy for snacking at home or in the go.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
Foodie Expert
I love these almonds !!!!!!!!!!!!! such a healthy snack everyone should try them
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Celebration, FL
Foodie Expert
These are great and healthy to snack on. Much better then munching on some candy or chips.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Foodie Expert
Great almonds for a healthy snack. I like to keep these in my desk drawer at work for when I get hungry.