BY KLEIN'S NATURAL FOODS

Gourmet Nuts & Dried Fruits. Features include: -Case of 6 containers, each container is 8-ounces (total of 48 ounces, 3 lbs)-100% all-natural raw pecans-All-natural, kosher-certified, parve; contains no trans fats or preservatives-Snacktime or anytime, always a world of nutty delight in each and every bite-Our products are made of the finest quality ingredients provided by nature. see more...

• Do you enjoy eating the pecans raw, baked in cookies, cupcakes or...2 Answers
  • Are there any other ingredients like sugar or salt added?1 Answers
Klein's Natural Foods Jumbo Pecans, Raw Shelled, 6 pk
  • "I love pecans I eat them everyday..great healthy snack if you're feeling hungry between meals" in 1 review
Marie T.
Pecans are my favorite thing to add to my carrot cakes, ice cream or baked cookies. I find it more delicious because the pecans gives you that taste. I wouldn't mind eating them raw as well. They're great to snack on. Pecans over chips right? Yes!
Render L.
Good light and filling option for snacking. I love pecans and Klein's pecans are delicious. The are not too sweet but not bitter either. 4 star rating because they are on the dryer side.
Desiree J.
Klein's always has the best natural products. These nuts keep me full while I'm at work and are a great snack. I use a couple of different Klein's products to make a yummy trail mix
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are such a great and healthy snack to have and I like the container because it makes it easy to take with me and keeps everything fresh. I also love baking with them too
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite to use when making my famous carrot cake. The chunks of walnuts mix in the carrot cake give it texture and taste great with the cream cheese frosting.
Tracy H.
Omaha , Ne
I like these Healthy enough and a nice snack to take on road trips. Price is right too. I highly recommend getting this snack!
Kourt M.
Very tasty and healthy mid-day snack. Great to have instead of fruit for the days when you don't feel like eating sweets.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Love these for baking!!! When you want sweets but want them to still be made of quality products this is a good one.
Theresa R.
Staten Island, NY
Fantastic tasting nuts. Make a great little snack in between meals. Great to keep in a bag for an on the go snack.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
We found Klein's Pecans to be delicious and fresh.
The packaging makes it convenient to bring to work for snacking.
Marie T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Do you enjoy eating the pecans raw, baked in cookies, cupcakes or muffins?
Jessica R.
Are there any other ingredients like sugar or salt added?