Kleinfeld Bridal Boutique

by Kleinfeld

Is it hard to get an appointment here?? With it being so popular now, from "Say yes to the dress" fame. They seem to have the most amazing dresses!!
Is it really like what it looks like on say yes to the dress? There is so many pretty dresses there and I've always wanted to go!
Just curious..does anyone know what their cheapest dress is? I've just seen crazy expensive dresses on the show and what to know if they have anything reasonable?
Start your review of Kleinfeld Bridal Boutique!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“When I first heard about this store it was on TLCs "Say Yes to the Dress" and I absolutely fell in love with the gowns there!!!” in 55 reviews
“...there to look for my dress it is a lot of extress to find the perfect wedding dressin 37 reviews
“I haven't been there personally, but I watch Say Yes To The Dress literally every day and I love the show and the staff from watching it on TV.” in 10 reviews
“...dress for a renewal ceremony but I am afraid because I am not young and getting married I will be treated less then.” in 9 reviews
“As others, I have not had the opportunity to go there myself but through the show you can see their great selection, pricing, as well as the overall experience.” in 9 reviews
Wentzville , MO
This is one of the most beautiful bridal shops I have ever been into. They are so helpful and friendly. They carry dresses at all price points and will really help find you the perfect dress and your budget.
I went to the Manhattan location and the experience was a little akward. The staff were nice and have beautiful dresses for all budgets. BUT... they only give you up to 4 options to choose from! I thought that they will give me more options but no! I would not really recommend kleinfeld as a first option to buy your dresses.
I’ve never been here before but it has been my dream to go to Kleinfeld & be ok the day yes to the dress show! I always watch the show & I just can’t get over how magical the experience is! If anyone knows how to sign up for the show please let me know 😩.
Lake Helen , FL
Love the show especially when I was in the middle of planning my wedding my mom and I would always have wedding Wednesdays together and watch the show super fun love seeing the brides find address of their dreams and I would totally love to shop there
Monroe, LA
Literally goals would be to go to this Bridal Boutique! I grew up watching say yes to the dress and it has been a dream to get my wedding dress there! I will definitely be making the trip to get my dream dress there!
Boardman , OH
Most beautiful boutique with best dresses hands down! Heard so many great reviews about it and I am so happy peoples dreams come true from going to this place! Such amazing staff as well and helpful!
Walking into Kleinfeld felt as if you were walking into a hotel lobby! We were in awe with the place. The place is gorgeous and they have so many beautiful dresses - even ones that are in the 1-2k price point. I had a wonderful experience here with my friend while looking for her dress. The consultants are so helpful. We showed our consultant photos of the kind of dresses and styles we were interested in and the dresses she brought to us to try were spot on to what we imagined. She even showed us ones that were a little different than what we had pinned, but ended up loving them.  She definitely helped narrow down the type of dresses my friend wanted. You just have to walk in with a open mindset. Would I recommend? Yes, totally! Even if it is just for the experience!
Kearny, NJ
If you are going to have a once in a lifetime experience trying on three over $3000 dresses someone else picks out for you, then go for it! I found the staff to be rude once they found out I was just browsing that day. I left and went to Macy's Bridal by Demitrios. My gown was $2400. The girl let me pick almost 50 gowns to try on, then picked me the one I ended up purchasing. #overrated
Pittsburgh, PA
This is certainly not a store if you aren't looking to spend thousands on a gown, but if you are this is the place to go. They have thousands of dresses from well known designers, so you are almost guaranteed to find a dress you dream of. The workers seem to be wonderful as well. If you want to take a trip to New York City, check out this shop.
Brooklyn, NY
This place is great if you have a big budget and are willing to shell out $$ on a dress. They can go up to over $10k! It is also great if you want the "tv" experience of say yes to the dress and like more traditional dresses. I prefer more bohemian beachy dresses so I don't like this place. It depends what you are looking for they have a huge selection

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...