Klein Becker By Klein Becker Strivectin - Ne Self-heating Nanoexfoliant for the Hands (Unboxed, Decoded) - 1.01 Fl.oz.

BY KLEIN BECKER

Jessica E.
I got this as a sample and I LOVED IT. I wish it wasn't so expensive or else I would repurchase. If you are able to get this as a sample or this is within your budget. I would try it out and see if you like it. I did and it is AMAZING.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
I bought this a while ago. I really like it goes on smooth no oily residue. the fragrance is not to strong .
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Has anyone else bought this product more than once? I had to buy twice for it to work on my dry hands.