BY KLEENITE

The Only Multipurpose Dental Cleanser Specially Formulated for... Partials. Orthodontic retainers. Mouth guards. Dentures. 90 Cleanings. Fast and powerful cleaning action. Cleans, freshens & deodorizes. Brightens & whitens like new Safe & effective for metal partials, orthodontic retainers, mouth guards & full dentures.  3x more powerful cleaning action.  Contains baking soda to clea. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Arendtsville, PA
I have had my retainer for almost six months and I constantly brush it but it just never seems to be clean and fresh enough, I had complained to my mother and she bought me this. I absolutely love love love this product. It cleans my retainer during the day and keeps it refreshing. I would advise everyone who wears a retainer to have a bottle of this at home!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
I'm a hygiene freak. I have a mouth guard I was given by my dentist to prevent me from grinding my teeth. I soak it every day in this solution and it keeps my guard fresh! Very effective and affordable. Definitely recommend buying this product to anyone who has mouth guards or dentures or any other teeth utensil
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this to soak and clean my guard that I wear at night. It keeps it clean and refreshing so that it doesn't feel "icky" when I put it back on each evening. Highly recommended if you wear night guards or retainers.
Terra G.
Terra G.
I just got a mouth guard for at night and I gave this a try to clean it in and it works wonders.