Skin CareBath & BodyAdult Hygienic WipesKleenex
Kleenex Wet Wipes Germ Removal for Hands and Face

Kleenex® Wet Wipes™ Germ Removal for Hands and Face

Germ Removal

Has it any allergic ?
HaaS anyone broken out from using these?
Does this have a scent?
Start your review of Kleenex® Wet Wipes™ Germ Removal for Hands and Face!
Asheville, NC
Kleenex® Wet Wipes™ Germ Removal for Hands and Face uploaded by Brooke W.
I love having this pack of gentle wet wipes stashed in my purse for quick clean ups and spills. They’re also free of harsh chemicals so I feel safe using them to wipe her hands after eating or trips to the potty. A mom’s purse must-have! Kleenex® Wet Wipes™ Germ Removal for Hands and Face
Spokane, WA
I love how these require no water! I put [email protected] the car for easy clean ups for my kids. I can honestly see myself purchasing these in the future to keep on hand. The price tag is fair and they work wonderfully. I received these in exchange for my review.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kleenex® Wet Wipes™ Germ Removal for Hands and Face uploaded by AnaLissa S.
We don't use wash wipes or make-up wipes of any kind at home. I really didn't expect to like this product. I was pleasantly surprised. I tossed a package in my purse. I didn't expect to use them. However, I'm the kind of person who likes to be prepared for anything. I love the portable purse pal size. They're remarkably useful after having seafood or barbecue. I also use them with my grandchildren as they're a decent size and very gentle. I plan on picking up more of the sample size product as it's the most useful to me.
Thornton, CO
Kleenex® Wet Wipes™ Germ Removal for Hands and Face uploaded by Alexis B.
This was definitely a great bonus to have in my vox box 📦 and I absolutely love how convenient they are if your on the go and have no sink just pull out on of these bad boys. I will definitely repurchase this product again. I received this product complementary from influenster for testing purposes! #NoSinkRequired #KleenexWetWipes #contest #complimentary [user:Kleenex] [user:Influenster]
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
They are strong and thick. Perhaps i would like the ferl a bit softer, but overall they work great! This product didnt disappoint.
austin
Kleenex® Wet Wipes™ Germ Removal for Hands and Face uploaded by Natalie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these, dispense perfectly, has a great amount of alcohol to clean up a mess or just sanitize you’re hands/other surface. They even make them in little Togo sizes that still have a full size wipe folded in the to go size!!
1,469 reviews
Legal disclaimer: I received a free sample of these in exchange for my review. My thoughts are opinions are my own. I can't be bought. Now that is out of the way. I keep these in my car for roadside emergencies.
Skiatook, OK
I like these for the bathroom but not for my kids faces, I would rather use our pampers wipes instead. I do like these for using the restroom tho.
Beaufort, SC
I have fallen in love with these. They have a simple clean scent that makes me happy. It isnt overpowering at all. It even has been said no sink needed. They are pretty nice to have around for my daughter too. After dinner or lunch when he needs to be wiped down!
Waco, TX
Kleenex® Wet Wipes™ Germ Removal for Hands and Face uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Target
I really like having individually wrapped wet wipes to carry in your purse. There are so many illnesses going around right now. Only a few stores have wipes and half the time they are empty. I really like the Kleenex brand. It is just the right size and thick enough to do the job. #kleenex #wellness