BY KLEENEX

Sneeze Shield Reduces the amount of wetness that gets on hands Convenient Travel Size Wallet Size is great for Backpacks pockets and Purses

• What kind of designs have you all gotten? I got Frozen 2 Answers
  • I have one pair from a gift but I don't know where to find these4 Answers
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Norfolk, Ma
I like the size and design to keep in my bag and purse, tissues are as good as ever, but I find that once the sticky piece wears off, it's worse than the old style that had the stickers. I also find I tend to pull out more than one at a time.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Acworth, GA
My favorite thing about these tissues is the packaging because closing the packaging makes it easy to store in my purse. The tissues themselves are soft and there are plenty of different designs on the packaging that are cute!
Alia A.
Alia A.
These were adorable! Not only a cute packaging (Betsey Johnson) but they are compact and able to fit anywhere. I have a pack at home, in my desk(at work) and in my bag. You can find them anywhere and they are affordable.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are super handy and the packaging is pretty cute. They fit easily in my purse and don't get lost or smooshed. The tissues are soft and don't make my nose sore. I like these better than any other!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these little tissue packs. They are great to throw in your purse because they are so compact and handy. I always have these on me during the winter and allergy season.. They're a life saver!
Jes K.
Jes K.
Perfect size for a mini purse!! Kleenex packs 10 tissues into this pack... same softness and strength as the regular package. I love taking this to the park or a hike!
Mayiah S.
Mayiah S.
Not only are they cute the are such a good travel size to where i keep one every where like my purse, all my winter coats, and even in my desk! They are so convenient!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND
So convenient. i keep one in my purse at all times. seems like anytime I needed a tissue, i never had one on hand but now i don't have that problem anymore!
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
These are great! They're very thin packages so they fit nicely in a purse or pants pocket! Lots of tissues in the package for the convenient size, too!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so soft and so convenient they will fit anywhere! So perfect for when you have a cold and just need to have a little bit of tissue with you
Jenaya S.
Jenaya S.
I have one pair from a gift but I don't know where to find these
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
What kind of designs have you all gotten? I got Frozen