Kleenex® Viva® Towels

by Viva

#9 in Paper Towels

Viva Kleenex White Paper Towels: Tough when wet 44 one-ply sheets per roll Includes 6 rolls

Are these paper towels worth the buy? Are they absorbent? [user:stephlynn] Kleenex® Viva® Towels
What do you like most about this product?
It#s this one good quality? Im just wo dering if it leaves little fuzz behind
Start your review of Kleenex® Viva® Towels!
3 years agoOgden, UT
Great size for a great price! I really feel like I'm getting my moneys worth. They're very absorbent which is great for kitchen spills.
3 years agoSummerville, SC
I love using this product because they're cheap are there affordable should I say clean up better and work better than the name brands
3 years agoMiddleton, WI
Love the thickness of these towels and that they don't shred as easy as a normal paper towel. You can use it longer so you don't waste.
3 years ago
Somewhat softer than typical paper towels - hence the Kleenex. I like to cut these in half and use them as napkins at the dining table.
3 years ago
Ever since hubby read a consumer report that these were the best bang for the buck, these are all we use. Absorbent, yet still so soft!
3 years agoFort Belvoir, VA
Viva is great quality and has a great price tag with it. I have a family of 5 and go thru lots of paper towels. I only depend on viva
3 years ago
Appreciate the pick your size option. A huge sheet isn't always necessary- but sometimes is needed. Always appreciate having options!
3 years agoSylva, NC
These are pretty strong and absorbent enough to clean up messes. Wouldn't recommend over all other brands, but certainly still good.
3 years agoMaumee, OH
These are the only paper towels I buy! One sheet and I am good to go. I can wring that thing out 14 times and it still wouldn't tear!
3 years agoCedar City, UT
These paper towels can be used for anything. Easy cleanup and you don't need to use a ton for a mess because they absorb really well