BY KLEENEX

Kleenex Viva Choose-A-Size Towels: 6 giant rolls same sheets as 9 regular rolls 100 one-ply sheets Soft and strong like cloth Box Tops for Education coupon see more...

Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Perfect I just got done saying they do not make a pick a size but they do YAY. Viva is a super strong paper towel and I love them when wet they just keep going you can even rinse them off and use for a disposable washing cloth they are amazing. Wish the pick a size was more readily available can not find it where I live.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I really like these paper towels. They do a good job absorbing any liquid spills that occur in the kitchen. I also love that I am able to choose the size of paper towel so I'm not having to waste any.
Evelynn D.
Not a bad paper towel. I would say they are a mediocre brand. I really like the scott brand. These pick up well.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
They aren't bad , but its not my favorite brand. I have purchased a couple of times ............
Lxandra S.
arvada, CO
These are super absorbent and soft, I love that you can choose a smaller size for small messes.
Rhonda H.
West Islip, NY
Love this product. Very absorbent. Viva is the only brand of paper towels I will use.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
Love viva paper towels there comparable to bounty they are very absorbent and tough