BY KLEENEX

Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues are perfect for times when you need a little extra TLC 3-ply ultra soft facial tissue for added soothing Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues tissue box designs are available in a variety of styles and designs to accent every room... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Omg these treat my nose like a pillow! I love it! Whenever I have the sniffles, this is my go to. There is no scent, but it feels like it's lotion within the tissue. It's so soft. I keep them on my desk at work so I never have to use their old rough tissues!
Bianca L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LOVE THESE TISSUES SO MUCH! I hate tissues that leave my nose dry, brittle, red and irritated. These tissues do not do that, they are so soft and kind to the skin around your facial area. Love them, super gentle and good!
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
The tissues are the only tissues I buy for my house! I love how they feel and find that they are good quality. I also love how the packaging changes and is so decorative.
Tímea S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Always there when I need them. Great for everyday use best valued when you have a cold and your nose gets super sensitive for any sort of harsh paper, this one is however very soft and gentle for your skin. Love it!
Sash N.
Auckland
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love this soft tissues omg it's heaven. I prefer to use unscented, it doesn't make my nose dry or break my skin. It's gentle and most effective product to use by far. Would definitely recommend this to others.