Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 110 Tissues Per Box, 1 Pack (110 Total)

Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 110 Tissues Per Box, 1 Pack (110 Total)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 110 Tissues Per Box, 1 Pack (110 Total)!
Jennifer H.
2,612 reviews
Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 110 Tissues Per Box, 1 Pack (110 Total) uploaded by Jennifer H.
I trust Kleenex brand tissues and when I came down with Omnicron last week, I needed a soft tissue to handle my runny nose from all my head congestion. I choose Kleenex Ultra Soft and my skin stopping chafing.
April B.
New Castle, PA
Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 110 Tissues Per Box, 1 Pack (110 Total) uploaded by April B.
I received them discounted for my honest review. I struggle with allergies on a daily basis and use a ton of tissues. These are 3 ply very soft, thick and durable. I can't use store brands because they are too rough, you definitely get what you pay for. I recommend Kleenex Ultra Soft facial tissues. I prefer these over Puffs because they are thicker and softer. I have a box in my bedroom, living room and dining room. I like using these to remove my eye makeup they don't scratch or dry out the tender area under your eyes. Last year I had to do a budget and name brand tissues had to go, big mistake. I tried using off brands and hated them. Kleenex are back in my budget. I chose to cut out flushable wipes. I will not sacrifice my nose for cheaper tissues
Dina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Well presented, nice coloring box, I will say that Kleenex tissue is soft on my nose. Does not irritate it.
Carrie S.
Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 110 Tissues Per Box, 1 Pack (110 Total) uploaded by Carrie S.
Love how gentle Kleenex is when we have a cold and need it most. So gentle and I have found nothing like the kleenex brand Tha does its job and keeps my nose protected from irritation after the constant blowing, sneezing, and wiping.
LuLú G.
Davis
Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 110 Tissues Per Box, 1 Pack (110 Total) uploaded by LuLú G.
Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 110 Tissues Per Box, 1 Pack (110 Total) it’s a good product, very soft and have a good quality, and also a great brand. I recommend :)
Kelly H.
Woodland Park
Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 110 Tissues Per Box, 1 Pack (110 Total) uploaded by Kelly H.
These are my favorite tissues. They are strong but soft. Even when I have a bad cold they stand up and don’t abrade my nose.
Pratibha  G.
Richmond Hill, ON
Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 110 Tissues Per Box, 1 Pack (110 Total) uploaded by Pratibha  G.
I love Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 110 Tissues Per Box, 1 Pack (110 Total) tissues. I have been using them for 7 months now and from then I never purchased any other tissues. They are super soft like cotton as promised. I even used it for my baby's skin and they are quite gentle on her skin.
Noemy T.
Haut, NB
My favorite tissue brand! It's so soft on the nose. Really like the designs of the box.

Looking for your answer?