BY KLEENEX #32 in Tissues

Pamper Yourself With Uplifting Softness. The Right Touch To Turn Your Day Around. Whether You're Stuck In A Rough Patch, Feeling Under The Weather, Or Just In Need Of Some Extra Kindness And Care, This Ultra Soft Tissue Will Pamper Your With Indulgent Softness That Lifts Your Spirits And Inspires A Smile. 3-Ply Tissues 8.2 X 8.4 In Made In Canada Household, Paper & Plastic, Paper Goods, Facial Tissue see more...

Dalila C.
When you are sick, having this tissue can make a difference. I foolishly used the toilet paper when blowing my nose and it caused some dryness and redness. So my husband got me this kleenex ultra soft and I am dead serious that being sick is not as bad with this tissue.
Karri P.
These are my very favorite tissues and the only ones I buy. They are super soft and strong. I battle allergies year round, and these are gentle on my skin. They also don't produce a lot of lint.
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
When you are horrible sick these are the best tissues to have. They are so soft and very durable. They last past using them once which is really nice. They can be on the pricey side, but if you catch them on sale you will be okay. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Perfect tissues for when you're sick (I usually am). They're soft and have 3 layers, so germs and such get trapped and don't spread to others. Downfalls are the price and there are less tissues in each box, so I ran out fast. I went through 4 boxes in less than a week with a runny nose.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I always keep Kleenex in my car and in my purse. Trust me it seems I always need a Kleenex for my myself or kids. I like Kleenex because it's soft on the nose and strong enough for even the worst jobs.
Nwando E.
Soft tissues and very nice. I keep them on my reading table and use it to wipe things and also when I have a cold it's the best because they don't have dust on them which reduces irritation to my nose.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
These tissues are great for those days when your nose just won't stop running. They keep your hands clean because of the 3-ply design. I really like to use them mostly when I am feeling under the weather and I just want to keep my nose cleared out.
Nicole g.
Independence, KY
Super great tissues! Very soft and keep your nose nice a comfy even in the worst of colds. Also, they are strong enough to survive even the biggest, baddest blows!
Suggie B.
I love these .This brand is sturdy and holds up well if someone needs to blow their nose. The good thing is that they are study . Which is also great for the babies. They are an affordable brand classic.
Allie K.
These are the only tissues I buy. They don't rub my nose raw and they are a great quality. They also are a great price which is awesome! I would recommend these to anyone because they are great!