Kleenex Ultra Soft 3-Ply Tissues White uploaded by Brigitte M.Kleenex Ultra Soft 3-Ply Tissues White uploaded by Elizabeth J.Kleenex Ultra Soft 3-Ply Tissues White uploaded by Elizabeth J.

BY KLEENEX #35 in Tissues

Pamper Yourself With Uplifting Softness. The Right Touch To Turn Your Day Around. Whether You're Stuck In A Rough Patch, Feeling Under The Weather, Or Just In Need Of Some Extra Kindness And Care, This Ultra Soft Tissue Will Pamper Your With Indulgent Softness That Lifts Your Spirits And Inspires A Smile. 3-Ply Tissues 8.2 X 8.4 In Made In Canada Household, Paper & Plastic, Paper Goods, Facial Tissue see more...

kaila w.
Westerville, OH
When you are horrible sick these are the best tissues to have. They are so soft and very durable. They last past using them once which is really nice. They can be on the pricey side, but if you catch them on sale you will be okay. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I always keep Kleenex in my car and in my purse. Trust me it seems I always need a Kleenex for my myself or kids. I like Kleenex because it's soft on the nose and strong enough for even the worst jobs.
Nwando E.
Soft tissues and very nice. I keep them on my reading table and use it to wipe things and also when I have a cold it's the best because they don't have dust on them which reduces irritation to my nose.
Allie K.
These are the only tissues I buy. They don't rub my nose raw and they are a great quality. They also are a great price which is awesome! I would recommend these to anyone because they are great!
Julia S.
These tissues are soft and definitely help if your nose has been rubbed raw from harsher tissues. I will get these when I know I'm going to be blowing my nose a lot.
Nicole g.
Independence, KY
Super great tissues! Very soft and keep your nose nice a comfy even in the worst of colds. Also, they are strong enough to survive even the biggest, baddest blows!
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
These Kleenex Tissues are great for colds and for children who aren't feeling feel. doesn't hurt the nose or leave it red while cleaning up your sinuses.
Kayleigh C.
ROANOKE, VA
Not much to say, the brand speaks for itself. It's a trusted brand. Soft on your nose and doesn't flake. I keep a box by my desk at work all the time.
Angelica S.
I think Kleenex tissues are the best then any other brand. I buy this brand also for my kids schools. I think the price is great.
Lauren B.
Selma, TX
A great tissue to keep my sniffles away ! Nice texture ! Doesn't make my nose raw from blowing my nose so much. Reasonably priced