Kleenex® trusted care®

A new addition to our on-the-go packaging, Kleenex® Slim Packs are slim, stylish and easily fit in a backpack or back pocket. And they’re soft, strong and absorbent, of course!

Is this the best brand?
Is this expensive?
WhhAt does it make to oil skin?
Start your review of Kleenex® trusted care®!
Irina H.
Halifax
Great quality tissues. Use it at home, in the car, at work, etc. Kleenex is my best friend when me or my family members are sick. Very soft and doesn’t cause any extra irritation.
Emma P.
Kleenex everyday tissues are great for everyday use as they are called. I like to keep a box in the car and one in the house. They're soft and absorbent and work like a charm for the usual needs. I've been using Kleenex for many years. It's what I grew up using.
Jennifer L.
Toronto
69 cents for tissue is such a great deal! I have been using the Kleenex brand almost my whole life! I'd be great if I had more of it in my closet. It helps me absorbs stains pretty fast. Imagine you staining your shirt with red wine, Kleenex can take most of it off for you :) #GoKLEENEX 10/10 WOULD REPURCHASE. I buy this every time!!
Shannon L.
Edmonton , AB
These are great value for what you pay for. The quality is really good and it’s essential to have boxes around the house.
kiki A.
Scarborough , ON
These are a staple! The tissues are soft and work well. I love the size of the box cause it’s small and cute. Great price for a box of tissues.
Zahira B.
These tissues are very soft but also strong. Very good for the price. Much better then any other brand
Amanda C.
Cap pele , NB
Love this it’s my favourite it’s my go to I always get this brand before any other my family has used this product for years and now I follow with my family and it’s affordable and I recommend it to anyone
Shannon L.
Edmonton , AB
Can’t go wrong with this brand. It’s dependable and affordable. I have them in various places on my house and also carry them in my purse.
Christine H.
Victoria , BC
What can I say about kleenex? It's there to dry your tears from sorrow and joy. It's your best friend when you're sick. It helps you imagine being all grown up. It's there.
Wendy G.
Upper Brookside , NS
Kleenex is just one of those tried, trusted and true kind of products. Definitely a household name product. I live in Canada so kleenex is my all time friend in the winter that never lasts me down. Soft, irritates the nose or eyes when wiping. I would definitely recommend to a friend.❤
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
Alexxia V. il y a un an
Usually puffs are more comfortable in my opinion, both are good options though :))