Kleenex® trusted care®

A new addition to our on-the-go packaging, Kleenex® Slim Packs are slim, stylish and easily fit in a backpack or back pocket. And they’re soft, strong and absorbent, of course!

Is this the best brand?
Is this expensive?
WhhAt does it make to oil skin?
Start your review of Kleenex® trusted care®!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Kleenex® trusted care® uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
kleenex brand is the only brand of tissue we buy at my house. all other tissues tend to give off dust that makes my allergies worse! these tissues give off hardly any dust, they’re so soft and gentle on your skin. especially if your nose is raw from it running.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
Kleenex® trusted care® uploaded by Melany M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kleenex® trusted care® is a trusted brand for my family. These tissues are soft and durable, which is really important when you're sick or need to blow your nose frequently. This product lives up to it promises.Kleenex® on-the-go pocket pack
Boushra B.
Upland, CA
Kleenex® trusted care® uploaded by Boushra B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These tissues are pretty good. My skin is pretty sensitive so when I used these it didn’t make my nose sensitive! Also they are super super soft and the price is good. A huge pack of 16 is about 10 dollars. It was on sale so I am not sure about the original price. Overall amazing!
Callista K.
Brunswick, OH
Kleenex® trusted care® uploaded by Callista K.
I think it’s interesting that when I scanned this product a few different Kleenex products came up. I love this for on the go for any need I have, whether it be a runny nose or cleaning up a mess. Perfect size to carry in my purse.
Hillary S.
Berwyn Hts, MD
Kleenex® trusted care® uploaded by Hillary S.
I discovered this particular sub-type of kleenex at my boyfriends house. This economical tissue is soft and strong. Excellent on my delicate nose. Worked well and as expected. Contains 190 2-ply tissues in the box so you don't have to replace it often. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Tiha N.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite. How can you go wrong with Kleenex? It’s convenient. It’s soft. And it gets the job done. We keep a few in the house and in the car. I wouldn’t change a thing. Great product and highly recommend!
Saima D.
Reading, PA
Kleenex® trusted care® uploaded by Saima D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta por que es fácil de llevar es algo muy útil y son bien suaves y no deja la sensación de sentir pelusillas en la nariz al usarlas,con tan solo una toallita limpias mucho , siempre llevo una caja conmigo en mi carro y son de mucha ayuda y más cuando tienes niños que siempre te ves en la necesidad de tener algo con que limpiarles la cara o las manos ,son súper económicas lo consigues en cualquier tienda Kleenex® trusted care®
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Kleenex® trusted care® uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Target
Kleenex® trusted care® oh how I love my travel sized Kleenex tissues ! Especially right now as I’ve been battling major allergies. Ugh. Seems like I go through a mini pack ever two days! There are some things you can go cheap on abs one of those are tissues !! Sleeves is always Avery soft and durable - no blow throughs! Lol very handy - my daughter keeps a pack in her book bag too. Love my Kleenex!
Brandy N.
Kleenex® trusted care® uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kleenex is the softest tissue out there. It is definitely our go to. They have different sized boxes and even small travel packs. I grew up using these and so has my son. They are reliable and they get the job done. They are very affordable and you can find them at most stores. [product:kleenex®-trusted-care®-facial-tissues]
Johanna A.
I really like this product, I take them everywhere because they are super soft and useful. Also the come in different sizes what helps you to take them everywhere.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
Alexxia V. il y a un an
Usually puffs are more comfortable in my opinion, both are good options though :))