Kleenex Splash 'n Go! Alcohol Free Hand and Face Wipes, Travel Pack - 14 ea

BY KLEENEX

Kleenex Splash 'n Go! Alcohol Free Hand and Face Wipes, Travel Pack - 14 ea
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
With 3 kids these Kleenex wipes are awesome! They come in handy when you have a messy kid and no bathrooms in sight. I wish I could find them in a bigger container but I'm a big fan!
AMBER P.
Tampa, FL
I love these wipes. The pack is small enough to fit in my bag which is awesome. They also smell better than baby wipes. Theae are perfect for cleaning dirty faces or if you have a cold without making your nose so raw. We live them.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
I love these on the go easy wipse. They come in handy everywhere you go since there are germs Everywhere
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Its hard to find something that will work well especially for your kids and this is a really good product
Bianca R.
Rosedale, NY
Always have trees in your purse. Wether you have a hold or not, these wipes are great for everything!
Brittany G.
fresno
Love these they are a life saver and they aren't rough on my sons skin like some tissues are
Bianca C.
Santaquin, UT
Perfect for on the go. A must have at the beach and in the car. Perfect for sticky messes.
Sarah R.
Minocqua, WI
I always need wipes with three kids they are always messy. These are great for on the go!
Sharleen T.
Great for on the go messes and you need a little disinfecting in the mix...
Shakira W.
These on the go wipes are perfect , kids can get into things & plus they are alcohol free I love them .
Lauren D.