Kleenex  Splash 'n Go! Alcohol Free Hand and Face Wipes, Travel Pack - 14 ea

BY KLEENEX

Kleenex  Splash 'n Go! Alcohol Free Hand and Face Wipes, Travel Pack - 14 ea
Kleenex Splash 'n Go! Alcohol Free Hand and Face Wipes, Travel Pack - 14 ea
Gabriela N.
These wipes are exactly what you need. Ever since Lever 2000 wipes have become more rare than strangelets, I've been looking for a new brand. Low and behold, I find Kleenex Splash 'n Go wipes! Hooray! Now, if my hands or face feel the slightest bit dirty, I can quickly clean it off. Don't get any of the moistness in your eye, though. It stings like the dickens. A big plus for me was also the fact that wipes smell exactly like this lotion my girlfriend always wears, so, I get the pleasent and comforting sense that she is always around. Mmmm... These are top notch wipes, friends! My only problem with them is that they are difficult to get out of the bag. They don't have a real edge, so, you may spend as much as forty-five whole seconds on just removing a wipe. Other than that, these are great. Thank Kleenex!
Kristine G.
These have come in so handy for trips and at work! I always have a pack with me in my makeup bag :)
Emilie  H.
Beale AFB , CA
Not only great for after workout but for camping as well. Fast and easy to use.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
They don't dry out very quickly so they're great to keep in the car. Once you have them on hand you'll find you have a million reasons to use them for everything.