Kleenex® Soothing Lotion™ Tissues

Care for your sniffles and sneezes with the extra soothing softness of Kleenex® Tissues with Lotion, made with Aloe & E.

Do these help heal a sore nose after use of other tissues[product:kleenex-soothing-lotion-tissues] ?
Son resistentes?
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this?
Start your review of Kleenex® Soothing Lotion™ Tissues!
Zuly B.
Wynnewood, PA
Kleenex® Soothing Lotion™ Tissues uploaded by Zuly B.
Purchased at: Costco
There are really ultra soft, easy to get the next one without mess them up. It woks for everything like facial cleaner, nose cleaner, wipe down superficies ... etc
Patricia T.
Broomfield, CO
With my allergies, I've reached out to Kleenex to sooth my irritated nose. I usually buy what is on sale; and I tend to be drawn to more soothing versions. No complaints with Kleenex.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Purchased at: Sam's Club
As you can see we can never keep a full box of these around the house. My husband and kids love leaving the empty boxes for me to replace (lol). Anyway, we love Kleenex and always have a box in each room!!! They never leave our noses feeling dry or irritated.
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Kleenex® Soothing Lotion™ Tissues uploaded by Miriam N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have this product on my desk because it’s my life saver. It helps me to keep my life running #f4f #clean
Wendy W.
Gilbert, AZ
Kleenex® Soothing Lotion™ Tissues uploaded by Wendy W.
Gotta say that I love the Kleenex brand! And these tissues with lotion are soft! I like the style of boxes because they happen to go very nicely in my bathroom and my only suggestion would be for Kleenex to come out with some other color choices. [product:kleenex-soothing-lotion-tissues]
Christine C.
Bay Shore, NY
Kleenex® Soothing Lotion™ Tissues uploaded by Christine C.
These are the best tissues ever! They are two ply, so they don’t rip when you are using them. They also have lotion in them, so if you use them frequently, your nose doesn’t end up getting red and dried out.
Claudia  M.
Kleenex® Soothing Lotion™ Tissues uploaded by Claudia  M.
Not only we prefer them because their hydrating properties: contain coconut oil and aloe but the beautiful and delicate box that decorate my bathroom. They are soft and absorbent. The price is decent
Anna G.
Georgetown, TX
Kleenex® Soothing Lotion™ Tissues uploaded by Anna G.
I Experience allergies year round and often need to buy tissues because I get runny nose is when Cedar comes around. My nose and upper lip will get sore from blowing my nose so much so I always buy the Kleenex with lotion.
LISA M.
Eau Claire, WI
Kleenex® Soothing Lotion™ Tissues uploaded by LISA M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kleenex Soothing Lotion Facial Tissues are so thick and luxurious. They are perfect for cold season when your nose gets sore because they are gentle and help to soothe the pain. I feel like these are so much thicker than other brands since they are 3 layers strong and they hold up well to anything your nose can throw at them.
Jennifer H.
2,668 reviews
Kleenex® Soothing Lotion™ Tissues uploaded by Jennifer H.
I adore the line of SL tissues. I have allergies and need a soft, cooling tissue that is strong. My son is fifteen now but drew on my tissue box when he was three. I have saved it all these years and transfer the tissues every time I open a fresh box to his specially decorated one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vane R.