Kleenex Premiere Kitchen Roll Paper Towel uploaded by Záarah k.

BY KLEENEX #21 in Paper Towels

Kitchen towels offer softness and absorbency for hand-drying and wiping power. Strong, one-ply towels are chlorine-free and have a soft feel. Each perforated roll includes 70 sheets.KIM13964RL. 13964RL. Kleenex Kleenex Premiere Kitchen Roll Paper Towel. see more...

Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly find that Bounce or Viva paper towels are a little more effective and absorbing, however these feel a bit softer than Bounce. I would say try these but if you are a fan of Bounce, stick to them for sure. The price is pretty okay on these but they aren't the cheapest.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
Kleenex, honestly the best paper brand. This Kleenex Premiere Kitchen Roll Paper Towel is a must have in my home of two young ones and a messy husband. My kids are always spilling stuff and this cleans it right up. Very absorbent.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
These kitchen roll paper towels work practically everywhere and on any surface. They're strong and durable while cleaning gentle. Very affordable and very effective great value and you will not be disappointed by this product.
Sabrina S.
Gets liquids up fast without any tears or rips. Sometimes I wet them and wring them out then use them again. Very strong and soft. I always have a pack of these in my kitchen and bathroom. The tissues are great too!
Brian L.
Atlanta, GA
The paper towels are exactly what you would expect. They are durable and great for picking up messes. Generally effective. I think that they were a little too expensive for what you get. Seems like you are paying for the brand to be on the packaging more than for a superior product
Sahrai M.
I like these napkins. they clean up messes really nice. I would by it again. I recommend this kind of napkins. they're not disappointing. pretty affordable. my family also enjoys these. I recommend!!!
Kristie H.
I'm not too sure about Kleenex making paper towels as they are known for tissue. I may purchase this if my other brands aren't in stock, it should be soft since its Kleenex, huh?
Thay B.
Mercer Island, WA
They're really good. They absorbe the liquids pretty well and keep your counters clean. It's one of my favorites and I've tried several types of towels before!
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I thought I'd give this a try and I wasn't entirely impressed. It didn't soak up my messes I make in the kitchen while cooking or baking.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
They are really good, absorb water and works well, but I think they are too expensive for what it is, you can buy another brand.