Kleenex® on-the-go pocket pack

One soft tissue is all it takes to show you care, and with Kleenex On-The-Go Packs, you can keep care within reach for friends, strangers and yourself. Delivering softness and strength, Kleenex facial tissues are durable with 3-ply thickness and are absorbent to lock in moisture. In an easily portable design, the essential Kleenex facial tissues are perfect for makeup smudges, sniffles and sneezes, children's messy faces and more. Just use and toss. Stock up on Kleenex On-The-Go Packs and keep tissues on hand to care for family, company and yourself during cold and flu season, allergy season, back-to-school and holidays. Kleenex disposable facial tissues have been there for happy tears and stuffy noses since 1924. Kleenex Facial Tissues- Trust Kleenex On-The-Go Packs for softness and care that goes with you. Rely on durable, 3-ply thickness paper tissue sheets. Absorbent, disposable facial tissues lock in moisture. Stylish and easily portable in a handbag, backpack, pocket or glove compartment. Stock up on Kleenex facial tissues and keep tissues on hand for family, guests and yourself. Be prepared during cold & flu season, allergy season, back-to-school and holidays. On-The-Go Packs have 10 tissues per package and come in a variety of colors and designs (actual packaging design may vary from image shown).

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.25 x 4.25 x 2.81 Inches

Trust Kleenex On-The-Go Packs for softness and care that goes with you; Rely on durable, 3-ply thickness paper tissue sheets; Absorbent, disposable facial tissues lock in moisture; Stylish and easily portable in a handbag, backpack, pocket or glove compartment; Stock up on Kleenex facial tissues and keep tissues on hand for family, guests and yourself; Be prepared during cold & flu season, allergy season, back-to-school and holidays; On-The-Go Packs have 10 tissues per package and come in a variety of colors and designs (actual packaging design may vary from image shown)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kleenex® on-the-go pocket pack!
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
I buy these frequently! With 3 children it's a perfect pack to purchase! They are convenient so I just slip them in the kids backpacks for school or I place some in the glovebox. They are cheap and affordable and the quality is amazing!
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
I like these Kleenex On-The-Go Pocket Pack Tissues. I put a pack in my purse, by my bed, and in my car. I buy these more miniature packs because they are covered, and I believe that it's more sanitary this way. I have tried other brands of tissue paper, but I seem to always come back to Kleenex. I recommend this product, and I will continue to purchase it in the future.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Kleenex® on-the-go pocket pack uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great little pack of tissues! Comes with 3 packs to dispurse wherever! Your car, purse, gym bag. Diaper bag!! Super cute design too!
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
KLEENEX ON THE GO WITH NATURAL EUCALYPTUS AND MENTHOL! These are great for the stuffy stuffed up colds in the nose times! They have a scent and it aides in releasing the pressure at chest and nose! The scent in each one lasts a long time! It is like aromatherapy! Now suggested for no lil babies like 10 or younger the scent may be strong n must give test! Otherwise it is great for all! It may release allergies too! The fluids are easily able to be release from system like snot and cleaned with KLEENEX TISSUES! These are convenient to carry and take! Affordable and nice items!
Brittany V.
As someone who spends half of the year dealing with nasal congestion and, often, a runny nose, having thick tissues on hand at all times is a necessity. The tissues in these travel packs tend to be triple ply and thus are extremely useful during allergy season. Definitely not the best investment if you're the type to blow your nose into the tissue and throw it away immediately, but if you're the type that likes to use tissues like a handkerchief, these are for you.
marla B.
Tampa, FL
Kleenex® on-the-go pocket pack uploaded by marla B.
Love this product! The tissues are so soft and the quotes are quite unique and uplifting. Kleenex is also absorbent. It won't leave your hands gross.
Cheri M.
Oregon City, OR
Kleenex is has always been a trusted brand to me, I like the travel size, they aren't lumpy like some. You get an actual good Kleenex when on the go.
Rochielle C.
Astoria, NY
Kleenex® on-the-go pocket pack uploaded by Rochielle C.
I always keep a stock of these! I deal with allergies all year round so these are the perfect size to keep in every spot. I have one in my purse, one in my car, travel bag etc. The little quotes are a nice touch! Kleenex® on-the-go pocket pack
Paige J.
Kleenex® on-the-go pocket pack uploaded by Paige J.
Kleenex® on-the-go pocket pack- These are absolutely perfect for your purse, car, or anywhere for on the go! Not to mention the packaging is the cutest. These are so helpful when you don’t want or need to have a giant tissue box laying around. Great quality!
Danira D.
Milton, FL
Kleenex® on-the-go pocket pack uploaded by Danira D.
If I think of disposable tissues I think Kleenex is my all-time favorite brand. I always have one packet in my bag for emergencies

Looking for your answer?