Home & GardenHousehold Paper ProductsFacial TissuesKleenex
Kleenex on-the-go Facial Tissue Slim Wallet Pack

Kleenex® on-the-go Facial Tissue Slim Wallet Pack

Kleenex Slim Wallet Facial Tissues are designed to provide the softness and strength you know and love, but in a travel pack that can go anywhere you do. Perfectly sized for a pocket, purse, wallet, or backpack, so you can be prepared for every sniffle, sneeze, or little mess. Kleenex Slim Wallet Tissues are 3-ply tissues that are strong, durable, thick, & absorbent to lock in moisture, yet soft enough for gentle skin. Prepare for cold & flu, allergy, & back to school seasons with Kleenex - the only brand of tissues comforting and caring for noses since 1924.

What kind of designs have you all gotten? I got Frozen
I have one pair from a gift but I don't know where to find these
Start your review of Kleenex® on-the-go Facial Tissue Slim Wallet Pack!
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Kleenex® on-the-go Facial Tissue Slim Wallet Pack uploaded by Christina H.
I love these on the go Kleenex. They're the perfect size to stick anywhere. There's 10 3-ply tissues in each pack. They're a regular size tissue, nice and soft. It's easy to get a tissue out. The packs come in cute designs. They're very affordable. I am always stocked up on these.
Jess S.
Tamaqua, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Live on these daily! Never go anywhere without them. Number one product in my purse! Perfect for anyone on the go!
Lovely S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These are excellent for on the go. Toss in a backpack, purse or any other bag.. keep in the car. The don’t scratch up you nose or crumble or leek through easy.
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Kleenex® on-the-go Facial Tissue Slim Wallet Pack uploaded by Esther R.
Purchased at: CVS
I got this tissues of course they are so soft. They’re convenient have in this little packages because I can have some in my car , purse at work , everywhere because of the of the pretty package and perfect size. They are soft feels really comfortable to use it and sometimes indispensable. Like it a lot . Try it . Recommended it 💯.
Kelly F.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kleenex® on-the-go Facial Tissue Slim Wallet Pack uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Target
There are some things that when you find them you wonder where they have been all your life. These little Kleenex purse packs are one of those things. I love them. They come in all kinds of decorative colors. You open them and they have 5 tissues on each side. So cute and convenient. Great to toss in a purse or diaper bag pocket. It would be great for backpacks, too! Wonderful! #wellness #kleenex
Angela A.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these on the go tissues. Fit perfectly anywhere. I keep them in my car, purse and home. These tissues are tough in strength and extremely soft. They don't leave my nose dry when I use them for a cold or allergies.
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Kleenex® on-the-go Facial Tissue Slim Wallet Pack uploaded by Osiris M.
This Kleenex facial tissues are really nice they are super soft and smooth when I have the flu I like to use this tissues because I doesn’t irritate my nose they are also on the go witch they are perfect. Kleenex® on-the-go Facial Tissue Slim Wallet Pack
Chris B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My Grandma purchased these everytime she was at a discount store and in bulk. I am the same way. If I feel a sneeze coming on or my nose is dripping these little packs come to the rescue. I highly recommend them.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for keeping in your purse or even in the car glovebox. I had originally grabbed these while buying donation items. I ended up with 4 left somehow. Anyway the messages on these were uplifting and perfect for the event I was going too. I would buy and or donate again because they are super convenient and positive!! #GoToTissues
Kelly F.
Norfolk, Ma
I like the size and design to keep in my bag and purse, tissues are as good as ever, but I find that once the sticky piece wears off, it's worse than the old style that had the stickers. I also find I tend to pull out more than one at a time.