BY KLEENEX

Kleenex Moist Eye Makeup Remover, Refillable Dispenser & Removers: Kleenex Moist Eye Makeup Remover pads gently remove makeup without the greasy residue Micro-fine texture on the moist pad nourishes the skin around the eye while gently removing the... see more...

Kendra B.
These are A mazing!!! They are fit for the eyes they feel soft and moist! They give you that gentle feel when your wipe across your eyes to remove your makeup and even waterproof mascara! Kleenex Moist Eye Makeup Remover, Refillable Dispenser & Removers
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
A nice product for removing my makeup. They are gentle and caused no irritation. I purchased from amazon.com as part of a sample box. The container they come in is a hard plastic with a lid that seals well, so there is no drying up of the product. Would recommend.
Jodie R.
Lewisburg, TN
I really like these Kleenex brand I make up remover! I could see make it come off even after I've washed my face. Are use these not only around my eyes but my entire face. I love the dispenser. I will definitely be buying these again in the near future.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I got these free from to try for a review. I liked them! They took all my eye makeup all fast. It got all my eyeliner and mascara quickly. This will be in my bathroom for a long as they make it!
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
This product come in a reusable dispenser + 60 removers. The package refer the products clean and refreshed eyes in one step. The remover is micro-fine fabric removing even waterproof mascara. It's oil free. The shape look as a flower, nice to control. ...
This product is fragrance free. Do not feel greasy but clean my eyes. I used one remover for each eye. I'm excited because I remove all the eye makeup without hurt my skin. ...
I really recommended this eye makeup remover.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I kind LOVE these. They took off whatever washing my face didnt, and effectively removed my water proof masacara. I also love that they were gentle to the eye area without leaving them burning. These are a must on the new makeup routine. I would most definitely recommend these to a friend or any consumer.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Prior to using the kleenex makeup remover wipes, I was using Vaseline, with oil, and just trying to get makeup makeup off that way and it really didn't work! This really works and gets the job done I don't have any residue left on my skin after using, and my skin does not feel dried out, and there isn't a really strong fragrance which I like
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
These eye makeup remover wipes are awesome! They are inexpensive and do an amazing job at removing everything! They are moist and don’t dry out!! They are a great product that I would recommend!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really like the dispenser itself and removers. It does a super awesome job at taking off my eye makeup. Wish they would be a little bigger maybe, or make a slightly bigger one for my whole face 😍
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
This is honestly one of my new favorite must haves I love it you only need one pad to remove all make up from both eyes it's amazing and my eyes feel so moisturized after I love these and now I can't love w out them in my daily routine Kleenex sent them to me to review and they have a new for life customer because it's so good