Kleenex® Medium Count Upright Everyday Tissues 4-80 ct Pack uploaded by Lori B.Kleenex® Medium Count Upright Everyday Tissues 4-80 ct Pack uploaded by Kelsey T.

BY KLEENEX

Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT
We usually buy these because they come in a variety of cute designs and are at such an affordable price. We purchase them in the beginning of the school year for everyone to bring some to their teachers. Never disappoints.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
I only use Kleenex brand tissues. There simply is no other brand that lives up to the bar that Kleenex has set! These tissues are super soft, yet also thick. No tearing when you blow your nose! These are worth the buy
Cheyenne G.
Eutawville, SC
I buy these along with Puffs. This brand is around the same price as Puffs if not cheaper that I know if. I don't buy tissues often, but the times that I did buy them, I was satisfied. I do recommend these!
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
Perfectly soft. Good price. Quality you will appreciate. I get mine at target and love the 4 pack, This seems to last a while! my nose appreciates a soft tissue when I have a cold and this is the one!
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
These tissues are strong and gentle, and I loved the 4 pack - I got it for school supply season and had enough plus some for the teachers. The price was great and the quality is always just as great.
Mariah T.
Wallington, NJ
Love Kleenex! They are soft and durable. Even good to keep in pockets for long time. Doesn't hurt or scar my nose.
I do think they leave some residue from time to time which can get annoying.
Maria F.
Opa Locka, FL
I work in a school and children are always sick so this product is a live saver to have in a class because it stops interruptions and even germs because they already know they have tissues and don't need to be going to the bathroom to blow their noses
Wen H.
Cambridge, VT
Tried saving money by buying and using the cheaper brands but it's not worth it to have my nose rubbed raw. I also use Kleenex to remove my eye makeup at night so I need something soft. when I have a cold or the flue, I buy the Kleenex with Aloe.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
Very good for people who sneezes a lot of suffers from allergies or like me, sinusitis. Regular paper is too harsh for your face, this is made specifically for sensible zones.
McKena M.
Normal, IL
I highly recommend the brand Kleenex. Unlike many tissues, when you have a cold yoy don't get a rash from constantly blowing your nose when you use kleenex. They are affordable and satofying, I woukd refommed you buy them too.