Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissue with  Aloe & Vitamin E
14 colors available

Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissue with Aloe & Vitamin E

BY KLEENEX #4 in Tissues

The Gentle Touch That Soothes For colds, allergies, or noses that need extra comfort. Moisturizing Kleenex Lotion Tissue with aloe and vitamin E is our most soothing tissue ever. More Soothing! Refining what it means to soothe. Welcome to the next generation of lotion tissues - more soothing than ever!  Soft & Soothing, with a delightful touch of moisturizing lotion.  Ahhh! It Feels Good to Feel* Box Design and color shipped will vary 70 3-Ply White Tissues 8.2x8.4in/20.8x21.3cm Kleenex Lotion Tissue contains mild and soothing ingredients see more...

Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissue with  Aloe & Vitamin E
Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissue with Aloe & Vitamin E
Heather W.
Heather W.
Every time that I get sick, I refuse to use anything other than these tissues. They are so soft and gentle on my skin and help with the inevitable redness of a cold. Although they sometimes can make me breakout around my nose during a really bad cold, they are a much better alternative then using regular tissues and applying lotion. They're a small comfort that really helps ease the stress and discomfort of a cold or crying.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the best tissues ever especially when you have a cold and a runny nose that just won't stop! Normal tissues will make your nose so raw you'd wish it would just fall off your face - it's so dry and painful. Kleenex with aloe helps to moisturize so it prevents such an outcome. These tissues are so so soft and they really do make the greatest difference in keeping you less miserable when you're feeling not so great.
Sara L.
Sara L.
East Hampton, CT
These are the only tissues that I purchase even if they are not on sale. I am in love with them. After trying another brand of tissues with lotion I was skeptical they were going to work for me. However I am in love with them, no matter how many times i have to blow my nose I do not get raw around the area. They are sensitive enough for babies and soft enough for everyone. I would recommend these to others.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Decorator Expert
Having a cold or allergies and needing to blow/wipe your nose often definitely causes irritation and dryness, even more so in the cold and dry wintery months. I won't use anything other than Kleenex brand tissues with lotion because it adds a little moisture to the skin around my nose causing it not to feel quite to dry. The tissues themselves are sturdy and hold up through powerful sneezes and sniffles.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
These are amazing for me. I have bad allergies and get into huge sneezing fits. These tissues keep my nose from getting dry and scabby from repeated blowing and wiping. Personally I think it's a bit pricey for something you will just trash. They feel thicker than most other tissues as well. This and the Vicks tissues are the only ones I use.
Angie M.
Angie M.
I love using these when I have a cold. After having a cold my nose usually ends up red and peeling. Not when I use these! These are very effective. I like them so much because before I had used them I would always try to put lotion on my nose and it would burn but now with them, my nose is not red and peeling and it doesn't burn!
Menaka S.
Menaka S.
A box of these during the flu season are a must. With normal tissues, I usually rub my nose raw only a couple days after falling sick. To ease the suffering for the remainder of the time, I usually cover my nose with lotion or Vaseline. However, these tissues come especially handy when I can't do that at work or on the go.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I don't know if anyone gets seasonal colds like I do, but let me just tell you that Kleenex Tissues with Lotion are LIFE SAVERS for my nose! Not only are they tick enough to catch whatever is oozing out, the lotion keeps my nose from drying out and cracking! If you need a tissue that does the job, this one if for you!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Stockton, CA
I work with kids, which means colds are a part of my environment somewhat frequently. What I love about these is that they are soft and moisturizing at the same time. (Which when you go through 25 a day minimum is important for your little nose.) I even take my own box to work when I'm sick or stricken by allergies.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I prefer Kleenex brand compared to others! These tissues with lotion are well-worth the price. They are great for people who are sick or have runny noses. They are a little more expensive than regular tissues, but it is worth it to keep your skin from cracking and becoming irritated from blowing your nose so much.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Does the lotion element add any sort of scent to these?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the cheapest place to buy these?
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Are these really soft?
natashia m.
natashia m.
Winnipeg, CANADA
I have been really sick the past two weeks and my nose is raw from different kinds of kleenex is it worth the money to get the kleenex with lotion in it or will it still make my nose raw??
Mai.Tai ..
Mai.Tai ..
I have horrible allergies every season. Would these help me not get irritated and red!?