Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissue with  Aloe & Vitamin E

Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissue with Aloe & Vitamin E

BY KLEENEX #5 in Tissues

The Gentle Touch That Soothes For colds, allergies, or noses that need extra comfort. Moisturizing Kleenex Lotion Tissue with aloe and vitamin E is our most soothing tissue ever. More Soothing! Refining what it means to soothe. Welcome to the next generation of lotion tissues - more soothing than ever!  Soft & Soothing, with a delightful touch of moisturizing lotion.  Ahhh! It Feels Good to Feel* Box Design and color shipped will vary 70 3-Ply White Tissues 8.2x8.4in/20.8x21.3cm Kleenex Lotion Tissue contains mild and soothing ingredients see more...

Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissue with  Aloe & Vitamin E
Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissue with Aloe & Vitamin E
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
As someone with seasonal allergies, my nose tends to get very dry and red during allergy season. Kleenex plus lotion is the only tissue I’ve been able to find that actually keeps my nose from being completely rubbed raw. These tissues are a major lifesaver!
Gabriela L.
Decorator Expert
i love these tissues because they are great for people who have allergies or people who can get a cold easily like me, i love how they are soft on my nose not harsh like other brand so i would definitely recommend this to everyone.
cindy s.
Ocala, FL
I started out this Holiday season with sneezing and a runny nose. Since I have allergies I never know if I am getting a cold or if its allergies until a few days in. Well this year was a really really bad cold that I have been fighting for the last 10 days. I ran out of my kleenex and was tpp tired to go to the store so I started using a roll of toilet paper. Boy, was that a mistake! My nose became raw and enflamed and being now the middle of the night I had to wait until morning to feel relief with my kleenex with lotion in it. I really can not tell you how much of a relief it was to get my old standby back. Right from the first one out of the box not just my runny nose and having to wipe it are they comfortable but within a few days my nose is healed from the damage that I had done with using other than Kleenex with Lotion.
Brittany T.
Decorator Expert
These tissues are a little pricey, but I am more than willing to pay the price for comfort when I need it. These keep your nose from getting raw from having to constantly wipe it and that alone is worth it.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love these soothing lotion Kleenex tissues! You can really feel that they aren't dry and are coated with a "moisturized" layer that will be gentle on the skin. Every time I have the sniffles or am feeling sick and will be rubbing tissues on my face, I always turn to this one. It's so soft and has aloe and vitamin e. I've never had an inflamed nose from excessive rubbing ever again! Soft like other Kleenex, but this one is extra for those days I need special care.
Krysta B.
Export, PA
Review for: With Aloe E
I love these! I bought a giant pack because I have a cold and tucked one in my bed, one in my kitchen, and one in my living room. I always buy the fancy lotion Kleenex when I'm sick and keep regular Kleenex on hand always! These are fab. They aren't too thick so they don't feel wasteful, but they are perfectly soft and make my nose feel like a million smacks!
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Aloe 120 Sheets
These tissues are a noses best friend, especially if you are using them on a frequent basis because of a cold or flu. After a while most tissues leave your nose feeling raw and sore, these tissues help prevent that from happening, they are soft and smooth and the aloe helps to keep the rawness away. I love these!
Joanne M.
Pasadena , MD
These are the best tiusues on the market. They are so helpful in preventing a raw nose when you have a cold. I always keep some on hand, and I just recently bought two 3 packs for back to school shopping. They are a little more expensive than regular tissues, but worth every penny!Plus Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues, 3 Family Boxes, 116 Tissues per Box
Hannah B.
Church hill, TN
Review for: With Aloe E
I like these tissues. They're not rough on your nose because of the aloe and lotion. It doesn't make your nose raw when you're sick. I think they're affordable and they come in cute boxes so they're not an eye sore to put on your living room table.
Linda C.
Review for: Aloe 120 Sheets
GREAT FOR THE FLU SEASON I TELL YOU!!! While using this product your nose will not be raw from over blowing! Soft and gentle love it! It's not too expensive but could be cheaper so I can just hoard it! Love it would recommend and buy again!!
Kayla D.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Does the lotion element add any sort of scent to these?
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the cheapest place to buy these?
Carolina P.
Are these really soft?
natashia m.
winnipeg, MB
I have been really sick the past two weeks and my nose is raw from different kinds of kleenex is it worth the money to get the kleenex with lotion in it or will it still make my nose raw??
Mai.Tai ..
I have horrible allergies every season. Would these help me not get irritated and red!?