Kleenex Hand Towels
By Kleenex
Marina T.
Marina T.
tallman ny
Are they really worth buying ?
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
New Freeport, PA
2 years, 4 months ago
I don't think they are. They're just paper towels, but in a box.
Vanessa L.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
4 years, 10 months ago
To use as a disposible hand towel, if you have a family, they are not cost effective at all....better to use regular towel or paper towels if you are worried about germs. They are good for some things though...just not to use everyday....with my kids, we would go through a box a day as my teenager is incredibly wasteful and would use one for her hands and then another to wipe the water off the sink and silliness like that, or use a dozen to wipe off the mirrors....I have them, but they are no where near her bathroom! Lol.
Nayelli V.
Nayelli V.
4 years, 11 months ago
No. I mean if you're a germaphobe go for it but I see no use in them why not just use a towel and wash it every other few days. Great product and all but its not for me.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Bridge City, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
They are great if you want less laundry to do but not so great if you don't want more trash
Becky K.
Becky K.
Baldwin City, KS
4 years, 11 months ago
They are nice for drying your hand but for the price and how many comes in a box I would say NO! Save your money and go with paper towels!
Kae L.
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
Not if you are economical or will have high usage (say with a family). They are great but cost wise you are paying a lot for just a few versus buying a quality paper towel roll and using those. If paper towels weren't a suitable alternative then yes, these would be worth it. Otherwise, it's an extra expense that you could skip.
Missy S.
Missy S.
Winnipeg, Mb
4 years, 12 months ago
Yes they totally are .. now we are not sharing the same towel YUCK
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
5 years ago
Not really. I bought these because I had a coupon and they just sat around in the bathroom and rarely got used. My 2 year old had more fun pulling them out of the box.