by Kleenex
Ask a Question
Marina T.
Marina T.
tallman ny

Are they really worth buying ?
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
June 13, 2015, 9:56 p.m.
I don't think they are. They're just paper towels, but in a box.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Nov. 25, 2012, 5:27 a.m.
To use as a disposible hand towel, if you have a family, they are not cost effective at all....better to use regular towel or paper towels if you are worried about germs. They are good for some things though...just not to use everyday....with my kids, we would go through a box a day as my teenager is incredibly wasteful and would use one for her hands and then another to wipe the water off the sink and silliness like that, or use a dozen to wipe off the mirrors....I have them, but they are no where near her bathroom! Lol.
Nayelli V.
Nayelli V.
Nov. 5, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
No. I mean if you're a germaphobe go for it but I see no use in them why not just use a towel and wash it every other few days. Great product and all but its not for me.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Oct. 29, 2012, 9:48 a.m.
They are great if you want less laundry to do but not so great if you don't want more trash
Becky K.
Becky K.
Oct. 24, 2012, 2:30 p.m.
They are nice for drying your hand but for the price and how many comes in a box I would say NO! Save your money and go with paper towels!
Kae L.
Kae L.
Oct. 24, 2012, 12:50 p.m.
Not if you are economical or will have high usage (say with a family). They are great but cost wise you are paying a lot for just a few versus buying a quality paper towel roll and using those. If paper towels weren't a suitable alternative then yes, these would be worth it. Otherwise, it's an extra expense that you could skip.
Missy S.
Missy S.
Oct. 22, 2012, 8:45 a.m.
Yes they totally are .. now we are not sharing the same towel YUCK
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Oct. 18, 2012, 8:11 a.m.
Not really. I bought these because I had a coupon and they just sat around in the bathroom and rarely got used. My 2 year old had more fun pulling them out of the box.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Oct. 12, 2012, 8:36 p.m.
For me there not. It's deff. cheaper to use cloth towel and wash them then spend money on these. If you want something to save you time then yes buy these
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 9, 2012, 7:35 a.m.
For me not
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Oct. 8, 2012, 5:38 p.m.
I received Kleenex Hand Towels for free and we really didn't use them much. The box sat around opened for a couple of months.
Phuong T.
Phuong T.
Oct. 5, 2012, 8:41 p.m.
I think they are totally worth buying because it is for sanitary reasons especially with all the germs nowadays. It is perfect especially for the guests because they definitely do not want to wipe their hands on our towels nor the toilet paper.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Sept. 29, 2012, 5:09 p.m.
DEFINITELY! There are almost always coupons in the Sunday paper (at least one a month) to help bring the cost down. They are a space saver, and much more sanitary than using a towel with many people - who knows how well your family members actually wash their hands, and then you dry your hands on it!? Eww! Can be hung over a towel bar, or placed on the counter. Its a great idea that I'm shocked didn't come sooner than it has!
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Sept. 28, 2012, 12:43 p.m.
They are very worth buying. I use Kleenex hand towels with my family. I am a germaphobe. I love being able to grab a paper towel without touching anything else.

Join Now