Kleenex Hand Towels, White, 60 ea uploaded by VANESSA M.Kleenex Hand Towels, White, 60 ea uploaded by Rebecca B.Kleenex Hand Towels, White, 60 ea uploaded by HELI H.

BY KLEENEX

A Clean, Fresh Towel Every Time Hands are only as clean as the towel used to dry them. Confidence that every hand towels is Clean, Fresh and Dry: Single use Cottony Soft towel 3 Absorbent Dry-Touch fibers 6 Free of inks, dyes and fragrances 60 1-ply white hand towels br 9.1 x 9.1 see more...

Buy on Target
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
These are awesome and can be used for many things like as a napkin or tissue, to clean up messes, to dry dishes, etc!!! They are super soft and absorbent, so you don't have to worry about them ripping on you when cleaning something up like a counter-top or the floor.

My Mom was super impressed with them as well and wanted to know where I got them so that she could get some. We keep these on hand.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I bought these awhile ago they are super strong. I use them in the bathroom for hand towels and in the kitchen for napkins because of the fold that is already in the they look like where eating in a restaurant. I definitely would recommend this product
VANESSA M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I keep a box of these hand towels in my make up room. On my make up counter, and they come in handy. They are perfect for removing product from your brushes if you plan on using the same brush during one application and you just want to switch shades. What I do is apply eyeshadow color swirl my eyeshadow brush on a hand towel, dab into my next color and move on. It just helps me not use every single one of my brushes and one make up application so I don't have to worry about cleaning my brushes so soon. And I could legit use to eyeshadow brushes for an entire I look and that's it. I love to wipe my hands off with these whenever I swap something on the back of my hand, and whenever I remove my make up with coconut oil I use theseto help remove the coconut oil from my face.
HELI H.
Great for use at home and also in the car . The paper towels are nice and thick and comfortably soft and can also be used as baby wipes just wet it and it's ready to be used for when I run out of wet wipes these are perfect.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
I use the Kleenex Hand towels because you have a true clean every time you dry. I don't see any cons for this product. They are very effective and never disappointing. I believe they are an affordable product and will recommend them to anyone that asks about them.
Madelin A.
Greenbelt, MD
They work great because they are like very absorbent and thick tissues. But I think that I would save money if I just used a cloth.
Mary Jane P.
Fredericton, NB
I love these. they are quick and easy and are strong. great for on the go messes.