BY KLEENEX #11 in Paper Towels

Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
I always have to make sure to have a box of Kleenex around me. I always get sick and I feel like this brand helps a lot
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I like to buy Kleenex tissues and are very handy. For when any body is sick o has allergies. Specially in the spring.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
Good quality product and does not cause skin irritation. No weird fragrance. I usually purchase when this is on sale.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
The seasonal twist does nothing to the quality. They are still the best brand of tissues and they work just as good.
Hayden B.
Columbia, SC
Great it helps my nose vary much and the cost with was $1.90 which was awesome. And it made my nose less red abdyea
Stacie C.
Again, I love the themed boxes for holidays. I'm a sucker for quality and a nice box that can go with the decore.
Brenda M.
Woonsocket, RI
I always buy multi packs of Kleenex it's the best way to save a little money but still have the best tissues
Rosalia M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Kleenex is one of my to do brands when it comes to towels they have good absorbance and they are usually soft
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
Always have to have them around the house. They come in handy for variety of purposes. Very affordable too.
whitney b.
The only tissue that doesnt make my nose raw and red. #1 trusted brand!!!! I will never use another brand