BY KLEENEX

SriLasya R.
The Kleenex brand provides tissues that are very soft and good for any skin types. I use Kleenex hand tissues everyday and even have a small pack in my backpack that I carry at all times. A really absorbant and solid tissue.
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville, GA
I really like this value pack. I only purchase 1 every few months. They are very soft and easy on your skin.. They also don't break apart when using them. They're affordable and worth the price.. I do recommend!
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
I purchased these for my work since I work in an elementary school. I wanted something that the kids had access to all the time. These worked great. They weren't expensive either. They are really soft as well.
Kayla M.
These are always found in every room of our home. They are durable enough for sneezes and blowing your nose. Yet gentle on the skin. I feel that these are priced just right and would recommend them to all.
Lisa h.
Great brand for tissues. Soft which is great for my nose it goes my irritate it which is great. They are very effective and very affordable which is even better. I really recommend this brand of tissues
Shicovia R.
Greenville, SC
This is the only reasonable and best product I purchase when shopping for school supplies. Also it's best for a common cold especially for the nose because it's not rough and doesn't give you sore around the nose. Yes I would recommend whether it's for the kids or adults.
Kleenex is always my go to brand when it comes to hand towels. They are inexpensive and are very soft on the skin which comes in handy during cold and flu season meaning that it leaves skin feeling less irritated than competing brands. I would recommend this product.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
We as family typically buy the box sets in packs. We enjoy the holiday designs just to mix it up a little and add to the decor. We like the quality of this brand so we do t mind spending a little extra.
Kylie H.
San Antonio, TX
Kleenex brand use to be the biggest brand name tissues, however I feel like they have just been average. I prefer other brands over Kleenex. I feel like these are a little rough in the nose.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
Best tissue brand out there. I have tried to save money and use the cheap stuff but I always go back. These tissues are sensitive on my face they never irritate but they are built to last.