BY KLEENEX #17 in Tissues

Hand towels are only as clean as the towels used to dry them. see more...

Kelsey B.
This product is awesome! Instead of using a rough towel to dry your hands, you can use this soft as can be product. It's a perfect mixture of a tissue and a firm, but soft paper towel! It is so gentle on your hands and I recommend this to everyone!
Jenna B.
Review for: Kleenex Hand Towels - 55 CT
Hand towels are great when having party guests over. Quick and easy and no one dirties your nice hand towels
Andrea W.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: 6-60
Wouldn't use anything else.
I usually have a coupon, even if I didn't I'd still buy it.
Feels good, better when I have a cold.
Melissa G.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: 6-60
These are perfect for the bathroom or kitchen. They are priced well enough that you don't mind the extra expense and you don't have to worry about the germs from everything that touches the bathroom hand towels. They are soft enough for your face, and strong enough to clean with.
Eric F.
Kasson, MN
Review for: Kleenex Hand Towels - 55 CT
So soft and so nice. every time a guest comes over they use it as a napkin also. Pepole Love IT! it is amasing and verry inexpencible
Katie B.
Oconomowoc, WI
Review for: Kleenex Hand Towels - 55 CT
These were okay but they used up quickly and you could only get one use out of it. They weren't very strong and you cant mop up a lot with them.
Ortal K.
Reseda, CA
Review for: Kleenex Hand Towels - 55 CT
I like the concept, however i wish the towels were a little bigger. They are pretty thick and absorbent though.
Anne V.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Kleenex Hand Towels - 55 CT
I bought these for a party I had at my house. they were a good idea so there was not a soggy wet towel that all the guests had to use to wipe their hands. these are the right size and absorbency to get the job done. they were a little expensive but I would get them again for a party.
Elysia C.
Review for: Kleenex Hand Towels - 55 CT
We keep these in our bathroom and we really enjoy using them instead of towels. They are quick and don't have to be washed. They are very absorbent and they don't rip easily like I had expected. They are also quite soft.
Tequila C.
Review for: 6-60
I Love Kleenex tissue ! Sick or not you can pretty much use them for pretty much anything!