Kleenex® Hand Towels uploaded by Jocelynn C.

BY KLEENEX #9 in Paper Towels

Single use hand towels help reduce the spread of germs in the bathroom compared to reusable towels. Kleenex® Hand Towels with Holiday Box Designs are available in 55 ct. packages. see more...

Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
doral , FL
I've been refraining from using the standard hand towel hanging in the bathroom, due to a previous contagious illness. I switched over to the Kleenex hand towels that you can purchase locally (regularly around $3 per box of 60). I purchased these on a lightning deal and have been very happy with them. I've been washing my hands very frequently and regular paper towels were simply to rough on my hands; these are not. Now that I'm currently fighting with the worst head cold I've ever had, I'm more comfortable with the fact that the cloth hand towel isn't being used and won't be spreading my germs to other household members. The only thing I don't like about the box is that every time I take a towel, the entire box lifts up. Even at the regular current cost, it's still cheaper than buying them in the store, if you don't have any coupons that is...
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

My whole family loves these. I use them all over the house: in the living room for tv-time eating napkins, bathrooms for hand towels, bedside for hubby nose blowing ( he shreds normal tissues), and in the laundry room (quick wipe downs for the dryer and washer). The packaging is so much more convenient than typical paper towels.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These are great for the holidays and family events otherwise I don't usually keep them in stock at home. It's just a little extraneous when I could be using a hand towel or napkins. For everyday use its not worth it but it is supposed to be more sanitary that a towel but honestly it's just a differently packaged napkin
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
My family decided to buy these on a whim when we had family coming into town and although I wouldn't always spend the extra money when I could use a hand towel these did come in handy considering there were quite a few more hands using our restroom. For sanitary purposes these are great and they do come in a sleek box.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Las adoro al igual que toda la familia las usa, especialmente para limpiar a los baby's ya que esta libre de colorantes y ademas es inoloro por lo que no irrita la piel ni las mucosas , es ideal para las personas alérgicas como toda mi familia, las recomiendo ya que yo las uso y verdaderamente son muy buenas
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
This product is my absolute favorite paper towel product. There is not much per box, but you only truly need one or two to dry your hands or for cleaning. Kleenex brand is my go to for anything even if it is not for hand towels. They are reliable and easy to find and use at Wal Mart or Target.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Weird idea from Kleenex. I don't really see the point if my bathroom it was a public restroom and I they needed to make sure that 50 people were using the exact same towel this would make sense however whenever I have a small gathering I'm pretty much OK with people using a regular towel
Anna O.
Anna O.
Union, KY
These are great alternative to any germophobe! You get a fresh,clean, soft towel every time! Some may say to just use paper towels but those can be rough and harsh but these and soft! These are great for parties in the bathroom so your guest down have to use a wet towel after a while!
Montoya G.
Montoya G.
Detroit, MI
I have really bad seasonal allergies so I wake up at the crack of dawn with a scratchy throat,nose,and ears. I always keep a box of Kleenex next to bed just in case my nose decides to turn into niagra falls! This tissue keeps my nose soft and I have never notices any skin dryness!
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
I've used these before and I don't really know if they're worth the price. Yes, they spread less germs and dries your hands, but do I really want to pay for Kleenex brand when I can just use towels I already have or cheap paper towels. I do recommend Kleenex brand for tissues!
Robin D.
Robin D.
Are these only available seasonally? I seem to only be able to find them with the Christmas pattern on them.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
Has anyone used this in their home? Does this just cause extra mess?
Mia G.