Kleenex® Hand Towels uploaded by Jocelynn C.Kleenex® Hand Towels uploaded by Brandi t.

BY KLEENEX #5 in Paper Towels

Single use hand towels help reduce the spread of germs in the bathroom compared to reusable towels. Kleenex® Hand Towels with Holiday Box Designs are available in 55 ct. packages. see more...

Lisa S.
Kleenex is always a good product and huge in our house. This is pure genius, works great, really soft, and looks nice if you put it in the bathroom. I use mine in our bathroom and it is so much easier than having to use a hand towel, helps when you have guests over. Love these!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Kleenex® Hand Towels are a must in our home. We use these instead of cloth towels to keep the germs at bay. They dry our hands quickly and there are plenty in each box. They are affordable and easy to find and the boxes are super cute. Go get some! You will thank me!
Brandi t.
These are fantastic!
They're thick and absorbent like paper towels, but they're softer and gentler on the hands than that.
Plus they come in holiday boxes that are just the cutest!
Erica Q.
I get these at Walmart for around $2.75 a box. They are made to hand on the towel rack in your bathroom but I also keep them in the kitchen and garage. I love how handy they are plus the quality of them. They are thick and soft at the same time. Better then any paper towel. When you have guest over they are best to be used in the bathroom so they don't have to dry there hands on a regular towel and it seems more sanitary ad well. They come in a variety of home styles and holiday decor.
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ
These hand towels area lifesaver when you're having a ton of company. I tried them on a whim one day & loved them. They're strong & absorbent & save me from my insane OCD when company is over. I hate when they mess up the towels by drying their hands so these solve that problem easy peasy! Definitely recommend them!!
Elizabeth N.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love these. They have the perfect about of absorbency - you can easily throw them away and not have to get another one. They're relatively affordable, and definitely more clean than a reusable hand towel!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
These hand towels are very convenient they're thick and absorbent and good for on-the-go. I always keep them in my bathroom. They're just as good as paper towels. A little on the pricey side but worth it
Bobi M.
These are perfect for the bathroom. I keep them in there to wipe out the sink after use and to clean my makeup brushes between uses.
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
Best hand towels to have during the holidays to prevent germs and convenient to use for my l8ttle ones
Tara N.
Review for: Kleenex White Hand Towels - 55 CT
They're really convenient but I'd much rather have cute hand towels in my bathroom instead.
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
Has anyone used this in their home? Does this just cause extra mess?
Robin D.
Are these only available seasonally? I seem to only be able to find them with the Christmas pattern on them.
Mia G.