BY KLEENEX

Your hands are only as clean as the towel used to dry them. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "If your in the situation where you don't want to use a hand towel in your house in the bathroom, these work great instead!" in 5 reviews
  • "The first time I saw these hand towels was at a 4th Of July party at my sister's house and I thought to myself...great idea and about time!" in 5 reviews
  • "As a nurse I understand that using a clean hand towel every time decreases the spread of germs, but I am sorry, for the price of these, I will just wash my hand towels daily." in 5 reviews
  • "I like that they are thicker and come in that cool little box but you're really better off just buying regular paper towels, plus it's cheaper to do that." in 5 reviews
caitlin m.
middletown, CT
these are soft, absorbent, clean, easy to use and great for parties or something like that where you have a high volume of people over and are nervous about keeping a hand towel clean and dry. however, they are just a glorified paper towel and they are also horrible for the world. why do you need more paper products?! just use a towel people. but i do think they serve a tiny purpose in the world. there are times where these would be more sanitary, etc.
Sydney C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Personally I do not like this product. Not only do I think they are a huge waste of money but awful for the environment. I understand the need for tissues as they need to be disposable and touch your face. But a hand towel, at least in the home, should be reusable and not create un-needed waste.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are great. They are thick enough to absorb the water and dry my hands. My hands feel much cleaner. They can be placed anywhere conveniently. I wish they would make the container reusable and sell refills.
Abby W.
Bellingham
These are so soft on my nose. They also come in a portable packaging so you can take them with you on the go. The only con to the smaller packaging is that it only fits like 10  i believe. But I use tons of these when I'm sick or having allergies.
Stormy D.
York, PA
I do like these Kleenex hand towels they are handy to have to help dry your hands but I think to save paper and costs it is just better to have hand towels that you wash regularly.
Hannah A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I don't use these as hand towels. They should really market these as face towels. My face is sensitive and acne prone. Using a towel isn't sanitary and it scratches my delicate skin. These are great to dry my face after washing it. For this purpose, I don't find these towels a waste especially since they are recyclable. I would never use these for my hands. I have used them to blow my nose and they are great and soft for that purpos as well. I only regularly use them as face towels though and only have to buy them once a month. It's only 3 dollars where I get them. It's worth it to me.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I had a coupon for these, so I purchased them one time. There are some positive attributes. Firstly, they are nice to keep in the powder room for company to use. Secondly, they are more sanitary than a germy moist hand towel. Thirdly, they get your hands completely dry. There are a couple of negative things too. Firstly, they are costly. If one has a big family, one could go through a box a day! Secondly, they are not environmentally friendly. They are just plain wasteful. Therefore, I guess one has to balance those factors out. I recommend them to keep on hand when a family member is sick to cut down on the spread of germs, but a roll of paper towels will do the same thing at a lower cost. Also, I would suggest using them when company comes.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a nice idea but when you only get a box of 60 for $4+tax, if you were to use them as hand towels you would end up usinG a lot and spending more money on disposable hand towels than makes sense. And to use one every time you wash your hands just to throw away is extremely wasteful. I agree it would be good for guests or sick people because of germs but paper towels are much more cost effective. That all said, I still like them for some things. I like the package design and that you can put it over a towel rack. The cloths are also nice and thick and soft. Sometimes you need a cloth like this for certain messy cleanups when a paper towel just isn't enough. They are great to clean with as they don't leave fuzz all over like some paper towels. I use them when cleaning up after my baby puppies also. I wish they were a little cheaper but i still wouldn't use them as they are designed.
Teresa F.
Conneaut, OH
I really like the new Kleenex hand towels. It's a well thought-out product and will definitely be part of their main product line.

The box is designed well, it can sit on the counter or set upside down on a towel rack. The hand towels themselves are substantial and work well.

I think disposable hand towels are expensive and wasteful for everyday home use, but I plan on using them for company and sick family members. I like the idea of guest all having a fresh towel to dry their hands with instead of a whole party's worth of germs on the household towel.

I received a box to use as part of Kleenex's Clean Hands campaign and will be buying more in the future.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
. . . I love that it's a one and done product - so no more damp towels hanging around. However, I'm not sure I love the waste the towels are creating. Honestly, the towels are fantastic, they soak up every last bit of moisture from your hands after a good wash AND still have enough life left in them to wipe the counter before tossing it in the trash. But that's where it gets me, I'm just not sure I want to contribute to more waste. I think I'd rather just replace and wash the hand towels more often.
Marina T.
tallman ny
Are they really worth buying ?
Jacqui M.
Dover, PA
Does anyone else worry their kids would flush them down the toilet? I want to try them, but am afraid I'd have to call a plumber.
Marina T.
tallman ny
Are they really worth buying ?
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else thing this seems like a complete waste of paper and bad for the environment?
Influenster