Kleenex® go-anywhere* pack

When you want even more softness, Kleenex® Ultra Soft™ Tissues are there for you with extra tender, loving care.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kleenex® go-anywhere* pack!
Kat J.
2,114 reviews
Kleenex is the number 1 brand of tissues that my family buys and keeps stocked up in our home... They’re durable and soft, and their prices aren’t unreasonable. I personally love this Go-Anywhere pack because it’s super convenient for my busy lifestyle. I can attach it to my purse with no problems whatsoever. Whether you need to wipe something off your face, blow your nose, or dry some tears, Kleenex is perfect for all of the above! I do recommend you buy this brand if you’re shopping for tissues... You won’t be disappointed.
Brandi P.
Springfield, MO
I love being able to take these little kleenex packages with me wherever I go. They're easy to put in backpacks, my purse, My lunch bag and so much more! They are so convenient and easy to cart very lightweight and just the right amount of kleenexes. The Kleenex itself is very soft and perfect for my nose or eyes!
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
Once again, something that I keep with me at all times, desk, work bag, and car. The convenient package keeps dust and dirt out while making sure they will stay dry. The snap is great at making sure they can attach to whatever to keep them handy.
Nicholle A.
I recently got over a nasty cold, I live miles away from the nearest store and I don't have a vehicle or family nearby to drive me to one. I had to resort to using Scott Bath Tissue and my nose HATED me, but then I remembered that I had purchased Kleenex® go-anywhere* pack a few months back and I can't tell you how thrilled I was that I had made an impulse buy. This tissue is really strong but also incredibly soft. It made my stuffy/runny nose situation almost bearable, I would fully recommend these to anyone.
Corrie H.
Portland, OR
Small and compact enough to take in my purse or leave in the car glovebox! Got this with an Ibotta rebate so that makes them even better!
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
Perfect for any mom! I feel like it’s a must to carry tissues and wipes, as kids are always getting into some kind of mess. This are not rough on the skin, have been using this brand for years.
Alejandra O.
Weslaco, TX
I suffer from allergies and these tissues make my runny nose clean. They're very soft and fit in my purse for on the go. Very inexpensive as well I found some under $2 at dollar general. Most of the times there is a coupon you can stack for an even cheaper price.
Fnu N.
Bloomington, IL
This pack is great for travel specially with your kids . Soft on the face and does the job perfectly .
Sabrina G.
Glendale, CA
Every sense Carona happened I’ve carried tissues and hand sanitizer regular and religiously I love this pack from Kleenex and whenever I get the chance to go outside I bring these along I just who’s there is a little more in the pack
Madeline S.
Kirksville , MO
Cute little package is great for stashing in your purse. Great for makeup touch ups throughout the day too! #purse #onthego

Looking for your answer?