Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesKleenex
Kleenex Fresh On the Go* Wipes 4-12 ct Packs

Kleenex® Fresh On the Go* Wipes 4-12 ct Packs

Do you have try Kleenex fresh on the go wipes?[product:kleenex-fresh-on-the-go-wet-wipes-10-ct-pack]
Start your review of Kleenex® Fresh On the Go* Wipes 4-12 ct Packs!
How would you rate this product?
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
My ex is mom got me these when I was in the hospital! I don't think it has any pros or cons! they're great and effective not disappointing at all! I have no idea where she bough them at but I would recommend them to other parents especially if you have a sensitive nose!
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Kleenex® Fresh On the Go* Wipes 4-12 ct Packs uploaded by Shishandra D.
These are by far my favorite wipes to throw in my purse or backpack. They are gentle enough to wipe your face or anywhere to freshen up. I bike to work and it is a 7 minute bike ride from my house to work. I don’t sweat easily. These are great just to freshen up. Also, I found these at Publix for .64 cents. What a steal. 😊
TONYA R.
Charlotte, NC
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST EVER. IF YOU HAVE A SORE NOSE OR JUST CAUGHT OUT AT A PUBLIC RESTROOM THIS IS THE PRODUCT TO HAVE IN YOUR PURSE. GO GET YOU SOME.
Amber G.
33 Pine Rd
I keep these in my car and use them for literally everything and anything. To clean the inside of my car, my dirty children, touch ups on makeup and the list goes on and on.
Amethyst R.
Murrieta, CA
Kleenex® Fresh On the Go* Wipes 4-12 ct Packs uploaded by Amethyst R.
This product is amazing. I literally use this everyday to wipe off anything and everything. The material used to make the wipe is so strong, it works better than baby wipes. It smells fresh. Some baby wipes have a strong scent but this totally doesn't.
Anabel M.
I love to carry this inside my purse, they come so handy sometimes. The scent is fresh.
Andrea E.
Topeka
Purchased at: Target
A quick way to freshen up. These store well and not overly wet, but don’t try out in the package.
Amanda H.
I got these as a sample when I bought tissues and I have to say I like these. They have a nice scent and are super soft, but thick so they won't ripe.
Bridgite D.
Ocean Springs
These are the best gets the job done and if you blow your nose with it it helps alot more with regular klenexes they were hurting my nose but these are way better
Jas Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Call me old fashioned but I always carry wet wipes in my purse. They're great for on the go when you're eating or at the movies and your hands are oily from popcorn! I always need these! These ones are great but I've loved others I have tried as well. They are just so great for when you have a spill or when you're in a bind or one of your friends is! I love Kleenex in general. Good quality, don't rip. Recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...