BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sic...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , th...1 Answers
Alexia S.
I seriously LOVE them. I always have some on me because I have nasal problems including allergies. I also always have the flu or a cold, for some reason. Therefore, having these is a must! I run to my nearest Wal-mart, or Target and get a pack! I just got some this morning. I really love how they all have different, cool designs and they are so conveniently shaped that you can drop them in your bag, backpack, or back pocket! I love them!
Nereida P.
charlotte, nc
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100 more...
I love this product is perfect on the road , light weight and for every day use ,and decorate my house.I will recommend this product.
Christina P.
I mean, I'm this kind of guy who watches "The Fosters", how do you not expect me to cry 24/7? They may be tears of joy, of sadness, whatever, I always need my Kleenex facial tissues. They're totally soft and they absorb liquids quickly.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Review for: Everyday Pocket more...
So handy to have stashed around for your car or purse or BOTH! I buy them on sale for .88 cents a 3 pack at target and stock up!
Layla R.
Review for: Everyday Pocket more...
These are the softest tissues that I have ever used I love these babies.... I found my fearless with these
Kylie R.
Kleenex is always our go to brand. We love the little to go packs, they are great for keeping in a purse or in the car compartment for on the go Kleenex needs. They are especially wonderful for our kids to keep as a just in case in their backpack.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: Upright more...
I absolutely love these tissues nice and soft yet strong. Pro affordable and comes in a nice decorative box. I read some people saying these are a bit rough, but I didn’t find that to be the case. I keep these around my house as an allergy suffer and I’d definitely recommend Kleenex.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes more...
I love the Kleenex brand. They're so soft and are the only ones I use when I am sick. They have the cutest packaging too. My favorites are the holiday collection.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Excellent price. Soft and buy strong. I buy mine in dollar tree. Perfect for school, car, hand bag.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
I love these little tissues to go because not every where I go has a tissue when I need it. It's so soft on my nose
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?