BY KLEENEX #3 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Alexia S.
I seriously LOVE them. I always have some on me because I have nasal problems including allergies. I also always have the flu or a cold, for some reason. Therefore, having these is a must! I run to my nearest Wal-mart, or Target and get a pack! I just got some this morning. I really love how they all have different, cool designs and they are so conveniently shaped that you can drop them in your bag, backpack, or back pocket! I love them!
Nereida P.
charlotte, nc
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100 more...
I love this product is perfect on the road , light weight and for every day use ,and decorate my house.I will recommend this product.
Christina P.
I mean, I'm this kind of guy who watches "The Fosters", how do you not expect me to cry 24/7? They may be tears of joy, of sadness, whatever, I always need my Kleenex facial tissues. They're totally soft and they absorb liquids quickly.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes more...
I love the Kleenex brand. They're so soft and are the only ones I use when I am sick. They have the cutest packaging too. My favorites are the holiday collection.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Excellent price. Soft and buy strong. I buy mine in dollar tree. Perfect for school, car, hand bag.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
I love these little tissues to go because not every where I go has a tissue when I need it. It's so soft on my nose
I love these little packs. I get the softness I want in a tissue along with the convienent package. I leave them in my desk at work and in my car. They are affordable and the packages are always fun colors.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
Review for: Go more...
I love these portable Kleenex I have them everyone in my car in my purse. They are so needed in my household! My kid has bad allergies and I always have to have Kleenex with me. They are super soft I always buy them at target in the dollar spot
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Got the combo pack for on the go. Take them to work and being them for the kiddos can't beat them small and soft perfect Kleenex® Facial Tissue
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Always amazing and good to take with me in my purse. Always have the little packs on me. Great absorbent and it isn't too thin. Perfect for sneezing and cleaning my fave from makeup also.... great product.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?