51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
The best of the best.Nice and soft for when you feeling really sick. I love how when I'm sick I can use these. the soft material to my nose is refreshing. it's affordable and useful. buy these for kids or adults. very good!! great buy.
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Every school year all my kids (middle schoolers, high schoolers, and college) my kids need tissues. I always purchase  Kleenex® Facial Tissue because they're cheaper. These tissues are strong, soft, and very absorbent. I recommend these tissues to every student that's starting a new school year.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Nashville
These to-go packs help me survive allergy season in Nashville. I always have them on me. The packaging stays sticky so the Kleenexes are protected in my sometimes messy purse.
Glory M.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
I love these little tissues to go because not every where I go has a tissue when I need it. It's so soft on my nose
Mali C.
Mali C.
I always buy kleenex tissues as they are gentle on the nose. These to go packs are great and convenient. They fit into your bag no problem! There are 10 in each pouch which I think is more then enough. I will buy this product again
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
When I'm sick this is the brand of tissue I reach for. I especially like how soft they feel as your nose tends to always get super sore when you have a cold. These are super affordable in the best brand out there.
I love these little packs. I get the softness I want in a tissue along with the convienent package. I leave them in my desk at work and in my car. They are affordable and the packages are always fun colors.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
San Jose
El empaque es perfecto para tenerlo en tu bolso. Es útil en cualquier momento del día. los diseños lo hacen llamativo a la vista. El material es suave y delicado.

The packaging is perfect to have in your bag. It is useful anytime of the day. The designs make it eye-catching. The material is soft and delicate.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
I love these portable Kleenex I have them everyone in my car in my purse. They are so needed in my household! My kid has bad allergies and I always have to have Kleenex with me. They are super soft I always buy them at target in the dollar spot
Patti L.
Patti L.
I love that these have lotion it helps when you have a cold and use them a lot I also like that they are a 4 pack
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?