BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kait H.
Love this product and would recommend to all! Great price for the quality! Very practical!
Ana N.
nancy
I want to start this off by thanking Kleenex for selling these in 36-packs. I've put it on subscription, and if they want to start selling a 72-pack, sign me up. I have three reasons for needing this much Kleenex, and their names are Liam, Samuel and Hank.

This is how it goes in this house. First the Kleenex disappears. Then the toilet paper. Then they go for fabrics. And you don't want it to get there, unless you're ready to invest in a five gallon drum of Fabreeze.

This used to be a good Christian home. But it's not about moral judgment anymore. I'm way beyond that. I'm in survival mode. If I don't supply absorbent paper products, I'm going to find my dish towels hidden in the basement, stiff as aluminum. The other day, I almost cut my hand on a sock. I am sorry to speak so frankly, but with three teenage boys, a woman has got to be practical.

The funny part is, they think they're being sneaky, with their 45 minute showers and sudden need for "privacy", as if I'm going to walk in on them journaling. They slink around the house like unfixed cats, while I try to announce my location at all times. No one needs to ask me to knock anymore. I knock on the walls. I practically wear a cow bell. I'm not looking to catch anyone by surprise, believe me. I'm just trying to get through this.

The other day my husband was watching me unload the groceries, and he asks me, all sweetness and light, "Honey, what're you doing with all that Kleenex?"

I about knocked him off his chair.
Kat J.
TX
Kleenex is the number 1 brand of tissues that my family buys and keeps stocked up in our home... They’re durable, soft, and a box lasts a good amount of time. Their prices aren’t unreasonable, and it’s an added bonus that they constantly have coupons and value packs available to make the cost even more affordable.

Whether you need to wipe something off your face, blow your nose, or dry some tears, Kleenex is perfect for all of the above! I do recommend you buy this brand if you’re shopping for tissues... You won’t be disappointed.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Cant be without tissues espcially in allegy and in thw winter seasons i love thw lotion Kleenex due to using it so much
Jessica M.
Rancho Dominguez
These are one of the softest tissues I ever use whenever I'm sick. Because Lord knows that when you are sick your nose is all runny and sometimes you just need a soft tissue because your toilet paper roll isn't cutting it. These tissues are definitely worth the price.
Diandy C.
Muy práctico, me gusta mucho, solo tengo un problema y es que en mi país no encunetran en todos los lados, no son caros y valen la pena comprarlos.
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
Best tissue I have tried! Other tissues make my nose raw after a while and this one doesn't !!
Meaghann S.
The best tissues. I refuse to buy generic version of tissues because they just scratch my nose and eyes. I have terrible allergies and carry the travel packs with me every where. They're life savers!
Karina B.
They are great for having them in the wallet, in the car, in the bathroom, etc. They are light and work perfect for cleaning your hands, face or anything, nothing expensive and some have great designs, maybe they are not very absorbent but for an emergency cleaning are perfect
Ashley T.
The best of the best.Nice and soft for when you feeling really sick. I love how when I'm sick I can use these. the soft material to my nose is refreshing. it's affordable and useful. buy these for kids or adults. very good!! great buy.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?