BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sic...3 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , th...1 Answers
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only brand of tissue I use and the only brand I trust. They are so soft and gentle on the face. I would tell my friends to get this.
Christina P.
I mean, I'm this kind of guy who watches "The Fosters", how do you not expect me to cry 24/7? They may be tears of joy, of sadness, whatever, I always need my Kleenex facial tissues. They're totally soft and they absorb liquids quickly.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex has always been the,brand for me when my nose gets running. I appreciated these a whole lot last week when I came down with a virus. Puffs Facial Tissues are really good and soft, too, but I always find myself going with Kleenex in the end.
Irene R.
Canton, GA
Long lasting and incredibly soft. I love the individual packs because it allows me to place these in my everyday bags...lunch box, backpack, purse, gym bag. Cost is perfect for the amount of pack of tissues available.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Kleenex is the number 1 brand of tissues that my family buys and keeps stocked up in our home... They’re durable, soft, and a box lasts a good amount of time. Their prices aren’t unreasonable, and it’s an added bonus that they constantly have coupons and value packs available to make the cost even more affordable.

Whether you need to wipe something off your face, blow your nose, or dry some tears, Kleenex is perfect for all of the above! I do recommend you buy this brand if you’re shopping for tissues... You won’t be disappointed.
Kristie A.
Every school year all my kids (middle schoolers, high schoolers, and college) my kids need tissues. I always purchase  Kleenex® Facial Tissue because they're cheaper. These tissues are strong, soft, and very absorbent. I recommend these tissues to every student that's starting a new school year.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I always purchase the Kleenx brand because they are soft and don't irritate my skin like other brands have. I'm very pleased with this brand and always keep these small packs in my purchase and car. I would recommend and love that these are super affordable.
britani t.
Murfreesboro, TN
Spring for the tissue with the Vix Vapor Rub in the tissues. That one is perfect for being sick. My nose does not dry out of hurt when I use those. For everyday use the regular brand is perfect because its not hard on your nose or drying. Its tough for all of those nasty germs and it does not tear and spill on your hands. They make all types with meds, lotion, tougher, etc. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.
Cassie R.
Conroe, TX
I love these! They are perfect for on the go use. I keep them in my purse and use them for way more than just blowing my nose!
Valerie S.
Briarwood, NY
One of the best products I always keep with me. I have such surprise allergies because of the seasons and my dogs so I always need them by my pillow, my bag, and my purse. They're soft and comes in a small pocket size so it saves a TON of space.
It saves me so many times when I want to throw out gum, be the hero in a teary situation with other people, clean a little water or coffee spill, clean my hands when there NO paper towels or even worse, when theres NO TOLIET PAPER in the public or school bathrooms. Oh the horror! So yes, it saved me many times.

comes in 6 in a packet so you can share with others, good for a few bucks when you don't want to carry a box with you or even a few tissues crumpled in your back pocket.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?