BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Not good at all. Nothing much else to say. Tissue tears easily and not very good for Irritated skin
Lizi B.
Lizi B.
tbilisi, georgia
It just like any other tissues i cant find anything special about it i don't know why people go crazy
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Erie, PA
We have always used Kleenex brand at our house so when I saw this packaging I was so excited. It's a modern take on the typical tissue box so I had to have it. The sad this is that not one of my tissues came out full. Every single tissue ripped in half as I took it out of the packaging. Very disappointed.
Kenya H.
Kenya H.
Shelby, MI
Rough on skin or maybe it's just cuz I have a lot of medical conditions this is just my review like it or not have a good dAy
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Nashport , OH
I have never used this product in the sense that I have never heard of antiviral tissues.
Haley K.
Haley K.
These are so gross feeling. The "lotion" infusion makes it feel like someone already used the tissue it's disgusting. Buy the regular ones and moisturizer your nose separately.
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
I always hated the way that this product is designed. I can never keep the napkins in the plastic and the tape never seals again. It is cheap and it definitely shows. I do love the company, I just wish they would come out with better packaging.
Heather d.
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
Kleenex gets the job done. They are soft and strong enough to handle what you can dish out. I just wish they were more gentle on the skin. They start to feel abrasive after a few days of use.
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
These are okay. they are kept at our office so I tried picking some up one day for home, very disappointed. left one of the children I baby'sit with an agitated nose!
Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
Grande Prairie
These tissues are rough but get the job done. But they are bad for sensitive noses! But for everyday use when you aren't sick, these are just fine.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?