BY KLEENEX #3 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Daria K.
Review for: Upright, Ultra Soft, With Lotion 4Pk more...
I've tried a bunch of different types of Kleenex boxes, but they're still not soft enough for my sensitive nose. I just got over a cold and I only used these, but they still left my nose super dry and irritated. If I touched it, I wanted to cry bc it was so raw. Otherwise, if I need a tissue for the moment or to wipe something off my face, these work well, especially for the price.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Kleenex is the number 1 brand of tissues that my family buys and keeps stocked up in our home... They’re durable, soft, and a box lasts a good amount of time. Their prices aren’t unreasonable, and it’s an added bonus that they constantly have coupons and value packs available to make the cost even more affordable.

Whether you need to wipe something off your face, blow your nose, or dry some tears, Kleenex is perfect for all of the above! I do recommend you buy this brand if you’re shopping for tissues... You won’t be disappointed.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Go more...
I love this pack since I can take it on the go and put them in multiple places. I purchase these when I have a cold and know that I will be traveling. I put one in my bag, another in my jacket and another in the car. It is so helpful to have these and it is great for the price!
Brandy Q.
Hammond
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes more...
Kleenex is the number one product in my household all year around. We keep a pretty stocked up stock pile at all times. Walgreen's, Rite-Aid and the Dollar Stores are always offering coupons for Kleenex and we definitely take advantage of them.
Ashley T.
The best of the best.Nice and soft for when you feeling really sick. I love how when I'm sick I can use these. the soft material to my nose is refreshing. it's affordable and useful. buy these for kids or adults. very good!! great buy.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes more...
I love the Kleenex brand. They're so soft and are the only ones I use when I am sick. They have the cutest packaging too. My favorites are the holiday collection.
Alejandra P.
Economical excellent quality full sized soft Kleenex Brand facial tissues in small pocket sized packs (10 tissues per pack and 16 packs per display box that fits conveniently on a shelf in my closet). Each pocket pack is so very easy to carry whereever I go in my purse. jacket pocket, or car. There is a good sized slit with an adhesived tab on the wide flat top of the pack to give easy access to a tissue and to keep the remaining tissues nicely folded, organized, clean, and sealed up inside the plastic covering. The covering is a nice colorful pattern on each packet.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I can't say enough about this product. Not only is it affordable and can be found at any store in singles or packaged in groups. This product does it for our family. We always stock up on it since right now its cold and flu season and everyone in this house but our youngest has had the flu and I really hope he doesn't. I love the aloe on the tissues.
Kristie A.
Every school year all my kids (middle schoolers, high schoolers, and college) my kids need tissues. I always purchase  Kleenex® Facial Tissue because they're cheaper. These tissues are strong, soft, and very absorbent. I recommend these tissues to every student that's starting a new school year.
Laura P.
Ceres, CA
I'm always getting sick around these times so I love buying the packet and stocking up at my house,car, purse, room and desk. They are so soft on your nose/face and isn't harsh. I love it because I tend to always eat runny noses from my sinuses! Awesome product to have especially if you have kiddos
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?