Add a Photo

Opal R.
Orlando, FL
June 24, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
June 21, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
Not that I have a strong opinion on tissues, but these are good, solid, and aren't too harsh on my nose - so what more could I want?
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
June 22, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Kleenex tissues are soft and a relief to have when your nose can't stop running and other harsh tissues are just irritating it more!
Elaine V.
Elaine V.
Homestead, FL
June 28, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
We are constantly buying Kleenex every other week and it's a good products compare to other brands which the tissue just falls apart
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Columbia, MD
June 30, 2016, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
These lotion tissues are a must have to keep from looking like Rudolph. My allergies are year round so I always keep these in stock.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA
Easy for on the go. Nothing special about this product, other than it's Kleenex brand so you know it's a quality product. Effective.
Tenzin S.
Tenzin S.
June 27, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Love these tissues! They are very soft and gentle for when you need to blow your nose but still strong enough to not have any leaks!
Val D.
Val D.
Peoria, IL
June 29, 2016, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
The only brand we use! Soft!!! Not oily or greasy! I have these stored all over because you never know when you might need a tissue.
Nisan L.
Nisan L.
Lincoln Park, MI
June 26, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
I usually buy these thy are very gentle to my nose I have allergies so this is important strong also and I really like the big suze
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
June 25, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Love to use this type of Kleenex because they are very nice on sore noses. I know this from experience I get colds all of the time!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.