Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
Tampa, FL

Awesome ultra soft tissues. I get allergies every other day and these tissues are very handy. It's a plus that they are also so soft.
Jade K.
Jade K.
Oshkosh, WI

This was such a great value!! Plus I really like Kleenex brand, it's nice & soft on your nose. I think I'll have enough for the year.
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
Siletz, OR

These tissues are great and I love the fact they came in small packages and the help with germs and stop spreading these nasty bugs .
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA

These tissues are just your standard tissue. The price is average and they're pretty soft. The designs on the boxes are a nice touch.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Acworth, GA

Great for when I get a cold or allergys! Soft and doesn't irritate my nose I always have a couple boxes around the house just incase!
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL

I have not had an issue with this product when using. however I wish that the pricing might be a little lower than what I always pay.
Heather s.
Heather s.
Alabaster, AL

Great for on the go nose wiping, makeup blotting, and general use. Enough packs to give to my kids and stick one in my purse and car.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Saint Cloud, FL

Kleenex is just a quality product all around. These are the most basic type of Kleenex. Despite how simple they are, they work great!
Justine T.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

My Family have always used the kleenex brand. Its a household name for us and its always present in my parents house.very soft tissue
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA

These Kleenex to go packs are perfect for my busy life. I keep them everywhere; in my car, I. My purse, even at work. These are great
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.