51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
I have allergies and I a picky about which brands I trust. I know Kleenex brand will keep me comfortable and not irritate my skin.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Salem, OR
My absolute go-to brand for tissues. Very soft for sensitive noses, doesn't give out when blowing your nose, and absorbs very well
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Moorpark, CA
The packaging is super cute. The tissues are really soft . The packaging is thick cardboard so it doesn't get squished and gross .
Dajanae V.
Dajanae V.
Gretna, LA
These kleenex are very soft. Great to use when you have a stuffy nose, doesn't leave your nose irritated. I would recommend these.
Maxine R.
Maxine R.
Quick for on the go uses. I even keep some in my office for myself and my clients. I keep them handy at home at my vanity station.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Kleenex has always been a great brand. Even as a child my mom would buy us these and place the small plastic ones in our backpack.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Really cute packaging, I always end up buying three or more because they're so cute. Good procduct also, doesn't irritate my skin.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
I use this for e erything.
Kleenex are perfect to clean my glasses.
i can recommend it because i feel these have excellent quality
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
I've always preferred Kleenex to other tissue brands. They are consistently good quality and really effective. I will keep buying'
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I love the holiday themed Kleenex boxes! They are always such fun colors & designs and keep the house cheerful during cold season.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?