51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Ortonville , MI
These are great to have on hand. Good for the tissue holder or can be put out into a room and look nice with the different designs.
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Super soft and is perfect for blowing your nose or to fix your make up even. They don't leave your skin dry and they smell good too
Jen F.
Jen F.
Dubuque, IA
Kleenex tissues and great. Soft on the nose and upper lip. I buy these and the ones with vics surfing the winter and allergy season
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Pacifica, CA
Standard kleenex for the household. No dyes, no scents, no moisturizers. Strong enough for runny noses and picking up minor spills.
Vera Q.
Vera Q.
Johnston, RI
These are the ONLY tissues I buy! Always consistently soft and strong! I like that they are unseated and soft without added lotion.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
Love to use this type of Kleenex because they are very nice on sore noses. I know this from experience I get colds all of the time!
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Ontario, CA
A packet of these always makes its way into my basket. These tissues are soft and are perfect use when I need to correct my makeup.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I buy these all of the time to have around the house. I love the different designs they come in! Especially the Star Wars versions.
Dajanae V.
Dajanae V.
Gretna, LA
These kleenex are very soft. Great to use when you have a stuffy nose, doesn't leave your nose irritated. I would recommend these.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
These were put to great use this year. we all were sick so much and now with allergies acting up we constantly have these on hand.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?