Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Mae M.
Mae M.

These are a requirement in my classroom. The tissues stand up to runny noses but also are soft on a stuffy nose. They are not the sandpaper type.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.

Great value and soft on sore noses. With a large family of 7 we go through many tissues, so this bundle is a great value for us. Would recommend.
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.

These are really convenient, you can take them anywhere and wont have to worry about having a runny nose again because you'll always be prepared!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Tacoma, WA

It's a Kleenex for lords sale . as long as it does the job I'm happy. And my parents and grandparents used it and so do i.and the price is a plus
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.

With four kids in my house, I like to make sure there are tissues in as many rooms as possible. I keep one of these in each bedroom and bathroom.
Eli V.
Eli V.
Port Hueneme, CA

I love this size ready to go for when the whe family comes downd with allergies or comon cold. Its always a go to and convinient quality product.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Los Angeles, CA

Used these all my life. They're the standard I hold other tissues by. Soft enough for my nose, and strong enough to sneeze into and blow my nose.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Theodore, AL

Lifesaver my nose always gets bright red in the center when I'm not feel well I use these and don't have that problem love them and the vicks ones
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA

You can never go wrong with Kleenex tissue. These last me awhile, I just have these in my room & when I need a tissue they always come in handy.
These are great during allergy season or when it's cold out. It's two ply so it's soft to the nose and doesn't tear apart the skin on your nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.