BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I got one of these at Sam's Club, and let me tell you... it's the best investment ever. I've still got plenty to last a good while
Jessica P.
I love the holiday themed Kleenex boxes! They are always such fun colors & designs and keep the house cheerful during cold season.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
I always have to buy the tissues with the lotion. It helps a LOT when you are sick and can hardly stand blowing your nose anymore.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
I've always preferred Kleenex to other tissue brands. They are consistently good quality and really effective. I will keep buying'
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Kleenex has always been a great brand. Even as a child my mom would buy us these and place the small plastic ones in our backpack.
Natalie M.
Really cute packaging, I always end up buying three or more because they're so cute. Good procduct also, doesn't irritate my skin.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
These were put to great use this year. we all were sick so much and now with allergies acting up we constantly have these on hand.
Emma R.
Salem, OR
My absolute go-to brand for tissues. Very soft for sensitive noses, doesn't give out when blowing your nose, and absorbs very well
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
These are my everyday tissues. We go threw so many that I need a good and economical tissue. These are the best for everyday use.
Stephanie  S.
Love these Kleenex packs! Perfect size to fit in a purse, gym bag, beach bag, etc. You never know when you will need a Kleenex!!!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?