Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Justine T.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

My Family have always used the kleenex brand. Its a household name for us and its always present in my parents house.very soft tissue
Jade K.
Jade K.
Oshkosh, WI

This was such a great value!! Plus I really like Kleenex brand, it's nice & soft on your nose. I think I'll have enough for the year.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.

I buy this regularly for my purse and for travel. My husband gets the sniffles often, so there actually mostly for me to hand to him.
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
Ogden, UT

These babies are nice and smooth. They are not rough like other tissues and make your skin feel soft after use. A definite recommend.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.

I always keep Kleenex's around the house. So I buy in bulk. You never know when you will need them. Pro is the way it feels; so soft.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Lynchburg, Virginia

Kleenex is just a quality product all around. These are the most basic type of Kleenex. Despite how simple they are, they work great!
Heather s.
Heather s.
Alabaster, Al

Great for on the go nose wiping, makeup blotting, and general use. Enough packs to give to my kids and stick one in my purse and car.
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA

Not that I have a strong opinion on tissues, but these are good, solid, and aren't too harsh on my nose - so what more could I want?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC

Very soft. Especially if you have a heavy cold it is very comforting to the nose! The aloe is good to for the smell and moisturizer.
Val D.
Val D.
Peoria, IL

The only brand we use! Soft!!! Not oily or greasy! I have these stored all over because you never know when you might need a tissue.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.