Add a Photo

Photos (70)
sandra f.
sandra f.
Edwardsburg, MI

They last a long time and when I blow my nose i don't get the rough sandpaper f eel like other brands. Also they are really affordable.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Love Kleenex tissues especially the one with Vicks ....I always catch the sales that CVS has. Soft for my nose and sometimes my bottom
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Grant, FL

Perfect size for on the go! They stash easily in a purse or car cup holder. Soft, gentle tissues- they don't cause any facial redness.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
OXNARD, CA

Perfect to have in your, and especially your purse! I love these because you can literary take these with you anywhere and work great.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Tacoma, WA

These are ok just to have handy but I prefer puffs because my nose turns red and gets dried out if I have to continually wipe my nose.
Nereida P.
Nereida P.
charlotte, nc

I love this product is perfect on the road , light weight and for every day use ,and decorate my house.I will recommend this product.
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
Ogden, UT

These babies are nice and smooth. They are not rough like other tissues and make your skin feel soft after use. A definite recommend.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA

These tissues are just your standard tissue. The price is average and they're pretty soft. The designs on the boxes are a nice touch.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA

These Kleenex to go packs are perfect for my busy life. I keep them everywhere; in my car, I. My purse, even at work. These are great
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
Tampa, FL

Awesome ultra soft tissues. I get allergies every other day and these tissues are very handy. It's a plus that they are also so soft.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.