Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA
Easy for on the go. Nothing special about this product, other than it's Kleenex brand so you know it's a quality product. Effective.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Columbia, MD
June 30, 2016, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
These lotion tissues are a must have to keep from looking like Rudolph. My allergies are year round so I always keep these in stock.
Oanh T.
Oanh T.
Scottsdale, Az
June 25, 2016, 5:51 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I always feel like the child in these commercials with the red irritated nose. These are so soft. They make any bad sniffles better.
Elaine V.
Elaine V.
Homestead, FL
June 28, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
We are constantly buying Kleenex every other week and it's a good products compare to other brands which the tissue just falls apart
Opal R.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL
June 24, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Tenzin S.
Tenzin S.
June 27, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Love these tissues! They are very soft and gentle for when you need to blow your nose but still strong enough to not have any leaks!
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Laceyville, PA
June 23, 2016, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
I keep these out during the winter to help ward off colds spreading. I keep them around when my grand daughters are here especially.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
June 23, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
It's always so convenient in my house to have tissues so it's really great to buy packs of them and spread them throughout the house
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
June 28, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I love having these to travel with. They are very convention and soft. They are good quality and the packages bring the right amount
Serena M.
Serena M.
Portland, OR
June 25, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
Love Kleenex, this napkin is very durable and and the pretty packaging will always get you. Wouldn't blow my nose with anything else
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.