BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Maxine R.
Quick for on the go uses. I even keep some in my office for myself and my clients. I keep them handy at home at my vanity station.
Dajanae V.
Gretna, LA
These kleenex are very soft. Great to use when you have a stuffy nose, doesn't leave your nose irritated. I would recommend these.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I got one of these at Sam's Club, and let me tell you... it's the best investment ever. I've still got plenty to last a good while
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love the lotion in these tissues! Makes my nose hurt a lot less. I like this multi pack and the size. It is perfect for my desk.
Nichole T.
Chico, CA
These tissues are very soft and can really take a beating. Great value and great product.I will always trust Kleenex with my nose.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
I love these are soft and durable you don't have to do use a lot to just blow your nose but just use one and it gets the job done.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
These clean your face like never before! It feels good and leaves nothing behind on your face. Makes it feel soft and smells good!
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
These are a perfect buyn for when your kids go back to school. Like to donate them. I think they are soft with a soft scent to it.
Grace S.
Carbondale, IL
I got these for my room because they were adorable! They're very convenient and look very stylish and bring a whole room together.
Violeta C.
I use this for e erything.
Kleenex are perfect to clean my glasses.
i can recommend it because i feel these have excellent quality
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?