Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC
Very soft. Especially if you have a heavy cold it is very comforting to the nose! The aloe is good to for the smell and moisturizer.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Laceyville, PA
I keep these out during the winter to help ward off colds spreading. I keep them around when my grand daughters are here especially.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
Definitely an essential product, am I right? Tissues are very important. They're very soft and don't hurt your nose. They work well.
Somin L.
Somin L.
Clarksville, MD
Love Kleenex facial tissues! Really soft and absorbent. Doesn't irritate my skin when blowing my nose like some other tissue brands.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Antioch, TN
Very durable, soft, and you can use it for more than cleaning your nose. It is very reasonable and really my go to brand of tissues.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
I love having these to travel with. They are very convention and soft. They are good quality and the packages bring the right amount
Opal R.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL
I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Kleenex tissues are soft and a relief to have when your nose can't stop running and other harsh tissues are just irritating it more!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Columbia, MD
These lotion tissues are a must have to keep from looking like Rudolph. My allergies are year round so I always keep these in stock.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
It's always so convenient in my house to have tissues so it's really great to buy packs of them and spread them throughout the house
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?