Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Hanna W.
Hanna W.

My nose is constantly runny because of allergies, so I have to use a lot of tissues. These are soft and don't make my nose red and raw. Wonderful!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Norwich, CT

I have tried every brand of facial tissues out there and Kleenex is the best! It is soft and durable. Doesn't leave you sore when you have a cold.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

I like the Kleenex brand of facial tissues. Doesn't dry out my nose or eyes when i need to wipe away a tear or blow my nose. Very soft and gentle!
Daphne R.
Daphne R.
Crofton, MD

Love the size of the boxes. Some designs on the boxes are pretty cute too which is nice. The tissues are tissues they work fine I'm not too picky.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Always have to have little Kleenex tissue boxes. If you have a cold they are super easy to carry around with you just in case you would need some
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK

I always keep these on hand in my car door. Perfect fit and easy to grab one when needed. They are getting harder to find in stores where I live.
Mei Yuk C.
Mei Yuk C.

Awesome tissues for everyday use. A box lasts a while given the amount of messes and spills I create on a daily basis. Very strong and absorbent.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.

Great value and soft on sore noses. With a large family of 7 we go through many tissues, so this bundle is a great value for us. Would recommend.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.

With four kids in my house, I like to make sure there are tissues in as many rooms as possible. I keep one of these in each bedroom and bathroom.
Mae M.
Mae M.

These are a requirement in my classroom. The tissues stand up to runny noses but also are soft on a stuffy nose. They are not the sandpaper type.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.