Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX

Pretty good! It's really great. I recommend it a lot. My roommate gets allergies fast and these are her best friend so I recommend it.
sandra f.
sandra f.
Edwardsburg, MI

They last a long time and when I blow my nose i don't get the rough sandpaper f eel like other brands. Also they are really affordable.
Janice L.
Janice L.

Super soft especially great for when it's flu or allergy season... I will not stray away and love when it is on discount at drugstores
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Love Kleenex tissues especially the one with Vicks ....I always catch the sales that CVS has. Soft for my nose and sometimes my bottom
Juliann P.
Juliann P.

Kleenex tissues are a great price and the most reliable tissue brand I have ever used. They do not tear easily and are very effective.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Grant, FL

Perfect size for on the go! They stash easily in a purse or car cup holder. Soft, gentle tissues- they don't cause any facial redness.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Tacoma, WA

These are ok just to have handy but I prefer puffs because my nose turns red and gets dried out if I have to continually wipe my nose.
Nereida P.
Nereida P.
charlotte, nc

I love this product is perfect on the road , light weight and for every day use ,and decorate my house.I will recommend this product.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA

These Kleenex to go packs are perfect for my busy life. I keep them everywhere; in my car, I. My purse, even at work. These are great
Justine T.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

My Family have always used the kleenex brand. Its a household name for us and its always present in my parents house.very soft tissue
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.