51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Antioch, TN
Very durable, soft, and you can use it for more than cleaning your nose. It is very reasonable and really my go to brand of tissues.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
I love having these to travel with. They are very convention and soft. They are good quality and the packages bring the right amount
Oanh T.
Oanh T.
Scottsdale, Az
I always feel like the child in these commercials with the red irritated nose. These are so soft. They make any bad sniffles better.
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Not that I have a strong opinion on tissues, but these are good, solid, and aren't too harsh on my nose - so what more could I want?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC
Very soft. Especially if you have a heavy cold it is very comforting to the nose! The aloe is good to for the smell and moisturizer.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Portland, OR
Love Kleenex, this napkin is very durable and and the pretty packaging will always get you. Wouldn't blow my nose with anything else
Megan J.
Megan J.
Springdale, AR
Love this tissue! I work with kiddos, so rhus definitely comes in handy every day. These last and are durable during allergy season.
Nisan L.
Nisan L.
Lincoln Park, MI
I usually buy these thy are very gentle to my nose I have allergies so this is important strong also and I really like the big suze
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Ortonville , MI
These are great to have on hand. Good for the tissue holder or can be put out into a room and look nice with the different designs.
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Super soft and is perfect for blowing your nose or to fix your make up even. They don't leave your skin dry and they smell good too
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?