BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Carly R.
Bristol, CT
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
They're okay, but I find my nose and skun irritated if it use them for long periods on time.
Abigail M.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Soft tissue paper and works for everything like cleaning your nose or holding a cold water bottle and it's really good for babies noses ☺️!!
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Bundle
Yes, these are more expensive than store brand, because these are on brand, but it's your face and it's sensitive. So buy the on brand. I can't stand the ones with lotion in them, they clog my pores and seem to actually make my nose all red and dry, despite that being what they say they won't do. Regular Kleenex is all I trust now, even if it is pretty hard to find.
Laura  G.
Middleton, ID
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
As an allergy sufferer, these are the ONLY Kleenex I will use. Still soft on the 100th blow to a sore nose! I've been buying these for several years, and only occasionally try a different type of Kleenex, but always come back to these. The only thing that I don't love about them is that they leave quite a bit of lint, on your nose. But the pros definitely outweigh the cons on this product!
Chandra B.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Love keeping these in the house. The small sized box allows it to fit anywhere. And the tissues are are soft and durable.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Very soft tissue! Does not make you nose all red and it does not hurt. A great tissues.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Upright
I donate these to my child's classroom each year. These are strong, durable and soft for little noses.
Amanda B.
Grant, FL
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Perfect size for on the go! They stash easily in a purse or car cup holder. Soft, gentle tissues- they don't cause any facial redness.
christina s.
modesto, CA
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
I love the kleenex with the lotion I use the kleenex year around I ecspecially love the kleenex with the lotion it soothes under my nose from when my nose runs a lot when I am sick or even allergies I would recommend these to anyone who is sick or allergies and usually you can get them cheap when they are onsale or with the coupons that come in the newspaper or you can print coupons online
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
With allergies, colds, and emotions always running high in our home, these are never far from reach in any room. All 3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, and living room have a box of these at all times and extras in the garage. Thick and soft and perfect for whatever comes our way!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?