51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA
Easy for on the go. Nothing special about this product, other than it's Kleenex brand so you know it's a quality product. Effective.
Val D.
Val D.
Peoria, IL
The only brand we use! Soft!!! Not oily or greasy! I have these stored all over because you never know when you might need a tissue.
Oanh T.
Oanh T.
Scottsdale, Az
I always feel like the child in these commercials with the red irritated nose. These are so soft. They make any bad sniffles better.
Tenzin S.
Tenzin S.
Love these tissues! They are very soft and gentle for when you need to blow your nose but still strong enough to not have any leaks!
Ellie ..
Ellie ..
Homestead, FL
We are constantly buying Kleenex every other week and it's a good products compare to other brands which the tissue just falls apart
Somin L.
Somin L.
Clarksville, MD
Love Kleenex facial tissues! Really soft and absorbent. Doesn't irritate my skin when blowing my nose like some other tissue brands.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Antioch, TN
Very durable, soft, and you can use it for more than cleaning your nose. It is very reasonable and really my go to brand of tissues.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Columbia, MD
These lotion tissues are a must have to keep from looking like Rudolph. My allergies are year round so I always keep these in stock.
Opal R.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL
I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Not that I have a strong opinion on tissues, but these are good, solid, and aren't too harsh on my nose - so what more could I want?
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?