Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
These Kleenex to go packs are perfect for my busy life. I keep them everywhere; in my car, I. My purse, even at work. These are great
Dominique K.
Dominique K.
Ogden, UT
These babies are nice and smooth. They are not rough like other tissues and make your skin feel soft after use. A definite recommend.
Oanh T.
Oanh T.
Scottsdale, Az
I always feel like the child in these commercials with the red irritated nose. These are so soft. They make any bad sniffles better.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Columbia, MD
These lotion tissues are a must have to keep from looking like Rudolph. My allergies are year round so I always keep these in stock.
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Not that I have a strong opinion on tissues, but these are good, solid, and aren't too harsh on my nose - so what more could I want?
Aleya T.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I use the tubes in my car. I have really bad allergies so I'm always needing tissues and these are a super easy grab and go product.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Kleenex tissues are soft and a relief to have when your nose can't stop running and other harsh tissues are just irritating it more!
Val D.
Val D.
Peoria, IL
The only brand we use! Soft!!! Not oily or greasy! I have these stored all over because you never know when you might need a tissue.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA
Easy for on the go. Nothing special about this product, other than it's Kleenex brand so you know it's a quality product. Effective.
Elly V.
Elly V.
Homestead, FL
We are constantly buying Kleenex every other week and it's a good products compare to other brands which the tissue just falls apart
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.