Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE

Love these to use on the go these are soft and easy to stick in your purse holds enough to last you depending on how much you need them
Beth Mary E C.
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL

These tissues are strong enough that they do not tear when you use them. I like the white color and the ones with lotion. Good product.
Ann D.
Ann D.
Fremont, CA

I'm sure there are other better facial tissues that are softer but I generally but this because of it's price. It works for what it is.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH

I will never buy any other brand of tissues other than kleenex. I particularly like the lotion ones the best and Vicks when we are sick
Jess R.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ

Great value and oh so soft on the face. aside from the obvious, i use these for makeup removal with some product and they never break!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC

Awesome that these come packed as so. Sent about for bundles to school with my kids. Kleenex is a brand I trust and these are awesome!
sandra f.
sandra f.
Edwardsburg, MI

They last a long time and when I blow my nose i don't get the rough sandpaper f eel like other brands. Also they are really affordable.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Roselle Park, NJ

This Tissue is very soft, no dust, very durable. My 4 year old son who has seasonal alergies with a runny nose uses this Tissue a lot.
Jamaica R.
Jamaica R.
Wilmington, NC

We always have this tissue in our room and this is the kind of tissue that's thick and very good to have and such a good quality also.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX

Pretty good! It's really great. I recommend it a lot. My roommate gets allergies fast and these are her best friend so I recommend it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.