Add a Photo

Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
July 4, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
I have not had an issue with this product when using. however I wish that the pricing might be a little lower than what I always pay.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Acworth, GA
June 24, 2016, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Great for when I get a cold or allergys! Soft and doesn't irritate my nose I always have a couple boxes around the house just incase!
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Saint Cloud, FL
June 25, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Kleenex is just a quality product all around. These are the most basic type of Kleenex. Despite how simple they are, they work great!
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
Siletz, OR
June 28, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
These tissues are great and I love the fact they came in small packages and the help with germs and stop spreading these nasty bugs .
Jade K.
Jade K.
Oshkosh, WI
June 25, 2016, 4:21 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
This was such a great value!! Plus I really like Kleenex brand, it's nice & soft on your nose. I think I'll have enough for the year.
Justine T.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
June 21, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
My Family have always used the kleenex brand. Its a household name for us and its always present in my parents house.very soft tissue
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
I buy this regularly for my purse and for travel. My husband gets the sniffles often, so there actually mostly for me to hand to him.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
June 29, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
I always keep Kleenex's around the house. So I buy in bulk. You never know when you will need them. Pro is the way it feels; so soft.
Opal R.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL
June 24, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
June 21, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
Not that I have a strong opinion on tissues, but these are good, solid, and aren't too harsh on my nose - so what more could I want?
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.