BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Serena M.
Serena M.
Portland, OR
Love Kleenex, this napkin is very durable and and the pretty packaging will always get you. Wouldn't blow my nose with anything else
Megan J.
Megan J.
Springdale, AR
Love this tissue! I work with kiddos, so rhus definitely comes in handy every day. These last and are durable during allergy season.
Nisan L.
Nisan L.
Lincoln Park, MI
I usually buy these thy are very gentle to my nose I have allergies so this is important strong also and I really like the big suze
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Ontario, CA
A packet of these always makes its way into my basket. These tissues are soft and are perfect use when I need to correct my makeup.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
These are great to have on hand. Good for the tissue holder or can be put out into a room and look nice with the different designs.
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Super soft and is perfect for blowing your nose or to fix your make up even. They don't leave your skin dry and they smell good too
Jen F.
Jen F.
Dubuque, IA
Kleenex tissues and great. Soft on the nose and upper lip. I buy these and the ones with vics surfing the winter and allergy season
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Pacifica, CA
Standard kleenex for the household. No dyes, no scents, no moisturizers. Strong enough for runny noses and picking up minor spills.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
Love to use this type of Kleenex because they are very nice on sore noses. I know this from experience I get colds all of the time!
Vera Q.
Vera Q.
Johnston, RI
These are the ONLY tissues I buy! Always consistently soft and strong! I like that they are unseated and soft without added lotion.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?