Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Ann D.
Ann D.
Fremont, CA

I'm sure there are other better facial tissues that are softer but I generally but this because of it's price. It works for what it is.
Baylie K.
Baylie K.

They are very soft and gentle on your face but also not to thin that they tear! I love their softness and I use them whenever available
Jess R.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ

Great value and oh so soft on the face. aside from the obvious, i use these for makeup removal with some product and they never break!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC

Awesome that these come packed as so. Sent about for bundles to school with my kids. Kleenex is a brand I trust and these are awesome!
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Roselle Park, NJ

This Tissue is very soft, no dust, very durable. My 4 year old son who has seasonal alergies with a runny nose uses this Tissue a lot.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX

Pretty good! It's really great. I recommend it a lot. My roommate gets allergies fast and these are her best friend so I recommend it.
Juliann P.
Juliann P.

Kleenex tissues are a great price and the most reliable tissue brand I have ever used. They do not tear easily and are very effective.
Jamaica R.
Jamaica R.
Wilmington, NC

We always have this tissue in our room and this is the kind of tissue that's thick and very good to have and such a good quality also.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
OXNARD, CA

Perfect to have in your, and especially your purse! I love these because you can literary take these with you anywhere and work great.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phillipsburg, NJ

Great brand as a throw away tissue. This brand is prices well at most stores. I normal keep some in my purse just in case I need them.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.